Chapter 65: Let the Music Play

Friday morning brought two things - a cold rain, and a physical therapy appointment for Nakano.  As she looked out into her backyard, she was very grateful she didn't have to go for a run this morning, even though it did mean subjecting herself to the whims of her therapists.  The day looked gray and miserable.  She sighed, wondering what she could do to regain her enthusiasm for the weekend.  At the moment, all she felt like doing was crawling back into bed and begging someone to bring her some hot tea.  Actually, what she really wanted was for that someone to be Kei, and for him to crawl into the bed with her.  She smiled to herself, thinking that would be just perfect on a rainy day like this one.  The smile fled her, and she sighed again, knowing that simply wasn't going to happen.  Physical therapy, then school, then practice.  That was what was going to happen.  A third sigh threatened to escape from her - she swallowed it, squaring her shoulders and turning to head to her closet to get ready.

And that was when she noticed the long-stemmed pink rose in a water pick on her desk.  The sixteenth rose.  Her mood lifted instantly as she inhaled the gentle fragrance, eyes scanning over the attached note.  She had stopped wondering at the appearance of the flowers in places they shouldn't be (after all, this one had not been on her desk when she'd gone to bed, and she hadn't left her room since then), clearly her megane boyfriend had recruited a large number of minions (including her parents), or he was actually a wizard.  She chuckled to herself as the words on the paper attached to the flower registered on her.

'How quickly can you pack a bag, Roses?  We're leaving after practice and we'll be gone for two nights, returning for practice on Sunday.  Don't worry, your parents already know.  Comfortable casual clothes will be fine most of the time, but be sure to pack your brand new blue dress for Saturday night, and anything else you think you might want with it.  I'll see you at school, Roses.  Happy birthday.'

Suddenly, the dreary day was filled with promise.  Nakano smiled as she began to hurry to get ready, knowing that she now had a few extra tasks to complete this morning before she left for PT and then school.  A full weekend away, she mused, gathering what she would need in her favorite overnight bag, I wonder where he's taking me.  Someplace pretty fancy it seems, at least on Saturday, she thought, gently folding the pretty blue dress okaa-san had given her and placing it in her bag.  And wherever we're going, I'll bet we're going to have the opportunity to sleep in the same bed, and probably be alone together for an extended period of time.  She thought about what might well happen during the evenings they spent alone together, and considered the idea of packing some extra clothes, just in case.  The very thought made a warm tingling roll through her, and an equally warm blush rise to her cheeks.  She giggled, thinking that somehow it was more embarrassing to have to bring extra clothes along than to simply pack condoms, even though using condoms implied a far greater intimacy than she and Kei were ready for.  Embarrassing or not, the girl decided to bring along the spare clothes that she felt she might want, just in case their evenings turned more passionate.  I actually kind of hope they do, she admitted to herself, I kind of feel like I want to take things further with Kei.  We've played around with a variety of different kinks, but we've basically continued to keep our own physical boundaries the same.  I wonder if he feels the same way I do, that maybe we might be ready to push those boundaries a little further.  After all, we are both sixteen now.  

She found herself unable to contain her laughter.  As if sixteen were some kind of magical age where you gain a plus one to intimacy.  But the idea still lingered with the girl as she showered and prepared herself for her therapy appointment.  I don't know what we're doing this weekend or where we will be, she thought, but sometime in the not too distant future, I really do think I want to bring up the idea of pushing things a little further.  I want our intimacy, both physical and emotional, to keep growing.  I love him so much, and I want to show him that.  I want him to know he has my complete trust, as well as my love and respect.  She let her mind wander, thinking about where they might be going this weekend, and why he might want her to be dressed up on Saturday.