48

STEVE'S POV

Dammit. Two weeks of trying to be a better boyfriend to Sharon down the drain the second I left my room.

But I need her. I miss her. I love her.
So now I'm outside her room again after a good twenty minutes of trying to resist the urge to go back.

Just as I'm about to knock she opens.
"Steve?" She asks confused.

I don't say anything, I just pull her towards me and kiss her.
She seems confused at first, but then she drops her shoes on the floor and throw her arms around my neck as we back into her room.

I slam the door so the windows almost falls out.
She grabs onto my t-shirt and pulls herself closer, right up against me.
I start untying her sweatpants fast without letting her lips away from mine for even a second.

"We...we shouldn't" she mumbles muffled in my mouth, but she doesn't stop kissing me. If anything she kisses me harder.
"No, I know" I say and slide my hands under her tank top.
"Sharon won't know" she says and let me pull it over her head so she's only in her bra.
Just the sight of her is enough to stop me from even worrying about Sharon.
"Of course not" I say and take off my own t-shirt before I grab her, bury my fingers in her back and kiss her again.

———————————————

NATASHA'S POV

Our skin is touching, grinding against each other's as I start kissing his jaw and neck.
He picks me up and throws me on the bed, returning to my lips as soon as I land, towering over me.

He kiss me all the way down my belly making me moan and grab his hair.
He pulls my sweatpants down and kiss my inner thigh gently, before kissing his way back to my lips making me giggle.
"Your beard tickles" I giggle and he looks at me. 
"It does?" He asks with a smile.
"Yes, but it looks good" I smirk and bite my lip before I raise my head and start sucking on his neck long enough for him to start shaking and fall down next to me.

I keep kissing him, sucking on his favorite spots. It's like their location is locked in my brain.
I slowly work down to his belt with my lips and tongue, tracing my fingers teasingly slow to the zipper.
He looks at me, half observing, half in desperation.
"Love, stop procrastinating" he says calmly, but eagerly and run his fingers through my hair.
My heart skips a beat. I didn't know I needed to hear him call me Love again this bad.
"What are you gonna do to me?" I smirk and open his pants.

He flips me over and towers me again.
"Nat?" He asks.
I nod in answer. I can't get a word out. Towering over me like this, he looks insanely hot.
His abs looks perfect as he breathes deeply. He runs his fingers through his hair, removing it from his face. How is he hotter than ever?
"Am I an idiot for cheating on Sharon? Excuse my language" he asks.
"Yes you are. But I don't care. Just fuck me already!" I say and look at him seriously. I know my words will work. They have worked so many times, and I doubt a girlfriend will change that.

———————————————

STEVE'S POV

Oh man, I'm stupid for doing this, but it doesn't matter.

I kiss Nat again and she grabs my pants, forcing them, and my boxers off.
I pull her panties off while softly kissing the soft skin all over her upper body before I meet her with a moan.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaims relieved when we meet again after way too long.
"God I've missed you" I grunt, just as relieved as she sounds.
And then nothing else matters. Just her and me.