35

April comes around with more sun and a little warmer temperatures, which seems to satisfy the residents of the compound.

To Steve and Natasha it doesn't really matter though. They spend most of their time in one of their rooms, and things are better than ever.

———————————————

NATASHA'S POV

I land on the mattress next to Steve. My chest is rising and lowering in fast movements and I'm sweaty as fuck.
"There's no way no one heard us despite the soundproof walls" I pant and look in Steve's direction. He's looking up to the ceiling with an empty look on his face.
"I don't care, that was amazing" he says and look back at me.
"Why so surprised?" I ask and turn to the side to look at him.
"I knew you were good, but that was out of this world" he says, still sounding absolutely amazed.
"You're definitely not too bad yourself Captain" I say  and pat him on the stomach before I get out of bed.

As I walk towards the bathroom I can feel his eyes linger on my naked body.
I turn around and just manage to catch him in the act before he looks away.
I giggle a little. "You've seen me a thousand times, why are you looking away?" I ask with a smile.
"Well I'd like to keep my reputation as a gentleman, but it's hard to not look when I have such a gorgeous girlfriend, so the least I can do is play it cool" he says.
"I don't think you can call yourself a gentleman after what you did to me last night" I smirk, reminiscing the events of the night, and again this morning.
"Gentleman by day, pleasing-my-lady-man by night" he smiles.
"That sounds about right" I say and turn away from him again.
"No don't walk away, come back to bed!" He whines in an extremely, almost irresistible cute way.
I smile to myself and turn back around.

"You've got me going soft Rogers" I giggle and almost run back to bed.
When I land next to him he pulls me on top of him and covers me up.
"What can I say? Apparently I have that effect on deadly spies" he smiles and plays with my hair.
"Apparently you do" I smile and stroke his chest with my fingertips.
He kisses my lips, and I pull his face closer and hold it with my hands as I bite his lip softly before letting his tongue inside, twirling his and mine together in passion.
I live for these kinds of kisses, and these kinds of mornings.

Four months, we've been together officially, four whole months, and still I can't get enough of him. Still I want his hands on my body 24/7 and his eyes looking into mine all the time.
I think it's safe to say that I'm head over heels in love with this man.
And it only scares me a little, and the fact that it only scares me a little scares me a lot.

———————————————

STEVE'S POV

I love her. I love her so much, and I have her. Right here with me, and I don't intend on ever letting her go.

I grab onto her back and pull her closer. I want her close to me. I want her right here where she is. She's mine and I want her more than I've ever wanted anything or anyone in my entire life, because my god what she's done to me. Every thought includes her one way or another, every action. Somehow with everything I do, she's right there in my mind.

"We really should go downstairs and have breakfast with the others" she says, breaking the kiss, and my thoughts.
"Nooo, why?" I complain.
"We've barely been downstairs in four days, they will start to think something is up" she says.
I know she's right, but I want her to myself.
"But then Wanda and the others will talk to you, and take you away from me, and I don't want that" I frown.
"Stop being so possessive" she giggles, the cutest laugh, making me want to hold her tighter, and keep her here for myself even more.
"But I love you" I say and she keeps laughing.
"I'll tell you what. We go downstairs, eat like nothing is going on, and then we can go upstairs again and I'll do whatever you want me to do" she smirks, in a tone like we're coming up with a secret plan.
"I can kiss you as much as I want?" I ask.
She nods. "If that's what you want, you can kiss me as much as you want, but you have to let me talk to some of the others, otherwise no kisses" she says.
"But I don't want to share you" I say.
"Too bad, you're going to have to" she says, and with a quick peck on my lips she's out of the bed.

I feel like I'm kinda losing touch, and I'm losing motivation. I'll keep updating of course, but maybe with a little less of a schedule, and more when I've finished a chapter, because I don't feel like these latest chapters have been very good and that's on me obviously.
I hope that they have, but I don't feel like it. I'm sorry about that.
But I'm watching Black Widow in two days, so maybe I'll get very motivated again after that? I hope so! Anyways.. I hope these chapters are okay