18

After a month and a half Steve and Natasha are still in Europe, searching for the big HYDRA base.
They've been almost everywhere, and while they are getting closer to finding it, they still have a couple of missing pieces.

They've both been stressed out about getting nowhere, and that, they've taken out on each other at night. The sex have gotten more and more aggressive, and better and better, they're lucky if they wake up without a bite mark or a hickey somewhere.
Their deal had worked very well, the sex was meaningless, just until it wasn't anymore, - at least for Steve.

———————————————

STEVE'S POV

"We need to fix the curtain" I say and look at the curtain we accidentally tore down last night.
"Can we have morning sex first?" Natasha asks and put her head on my stomach, looking up to the ceiling. I cherish these moments. It's nothing more than her just using me as a pillow, but it makes me feel something.
"I'm always ready for morning sex" I say and she smirks at me before she removes her own as well as my underwear.

"Do I have sex hair?" Natasha calls from the bathroom after a rough round.
"Let me see, come on out" I yell back.
"No" I say and return to my newspaper after taking a good look at her red hair.
"Good, now get that fine ass out of bed, and get ready, we have to meet Agent Hill and Agent Carter in an hour" she says, limping towards me and tears the newspaper out of my hand.
"Paper cuts" I say laughing, looking at my hands.
"Live with it" she giggles and throw the newspaper on the bed, before she sits down groaning.

"You did very good this time" she says.
I smirk at her. "Right back at you, but I'm not limping" I say, thinking I said something realistic.
She lifts her eyebrow in her adorable way and looks at me.
"Steven, you've tried so much, yet your so innocent" she says in a solemn voice.
"What?" I ask her genuinely confused.
"You didn't have anything inside you that could cause you to limp" she says and smirks down to my boxers.
"Oh" I mumble, not really getting it. "Oh!" I say loudly when I've realized it. She nods.

"I'm going to go get ready" I say and get up from the bed.
"Good idea" she says as I walk towards the bathroom door.

She's busy packing her stuff when I close the door to the bathroom behind me.
I look in the mirror. Natasha pops up in my mind.
Recently I've been thinking about her in more romantic than sexual scenarios.
Her smile. It's been one of the only things getting me through this - excuse my language - crappy mission. And of course the sex. God it's good!

As I'm taking a shower I think about Nat. I always think about her. 90% of my thoughts are about her in one way or another. Everything about her. Her smile, her eyes, the way she is a little bit softer around me than others, her hair. I've just started to accept the this:
I'm slowly but surely falling in love with Natasha Romanoff.

———————————————

NATASHA'S POV

I'm sitting on the bed reading some of the files and reports to see if we've missed something.
We know that the big HYDRA base is like one of S.H.I.E.L.D's helicarriers. The only thing we need to know, is where it's at, the altitude and how many agents are on it.

"Are you finding anything new?" Steve asks when he comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and messy wet hair.
"No not yet" I say.
He puts on his underwear and his suit, and I can't help but look at his abs and his arms. That man. God he's hot.

I'm glad our friends with benefits thing is working out. I'm afraid though, that Steve is catching feelings. He's been more loving and more
boyfriend-y the last couple of weeks. It scares me, and I keep shutting it down, but it's probably just him being a gentleman.

"Are you ready?" Steve asks when he's dressed in his suit and has the helmet and the shield in his hands.
"Yes, and we've packed everything?" I ask. We're staying in the small rooms in one of the larger Quinjets from now on and until we find the big HYDRA base.
He looks around. "Looks like it" he says and grab his suitcase.

We leave the empty hotel easily without getting seen. We never know who to trust, so that's good.

———————————————

"Welcome back" Agent Hill greets them when they park the car.
They say their hellos and enter the Quinjet with their stuff.

The gate closes behind them, taking away the natural light, and the jet takes off.