52

STEVE'S POV

We went to New York two weeks ago, and we've looked at so many apartments in Brooklyn since.
I can't wait to live with Nat. Have a place to share with her.

"Steven?" Nat says, waking me from my imaginations of what we're going to do when we have our own place.
"Yes, My Love?" I ask.
"What do you think about this one? Owner went bankrupt and can't afford it anymore, so it's pretty cheap too" she says and shows me an apartment on her computer.
"That looks perfect!" I say after going through the pictures. I look at her with a smile. We lock eyes, and I can't believe it. I can't believe that she's mine, and that we're going to live together.

"We can come check it out in two days" she says after a while.
"Well, then we have some time to kill" I say and move the computer away from her lap, pulling her closer.
She smirks at me before our lips meet in passion.
A passion that never seems to go away no matter how long we're together.

———————————————

NATASHA'S POV

"That's it. That's the place we're going to live" Steve says as we close the door to our hotel room, returning from the apartment.
"I love the place, but I don't think the real estate agent liked me" I say and put Yelena's vest back on the hanger.
"Why do you think that?" He asks while taking off his shoes.
"He kept glancing at me weirdly" I say.
"That's because you're so gorgeous Love, but you can't be his" he says, like it makes the most sense in the world.

I spot red and purple marks on my neck when I pass by the mirror.
"Or maybe it's just because I looked like I came straight from the bedroom, with these hickeys and the limping" I say and run my fingers over the sore spots.

Steve comes from behind and hugs me.
"Well, we did just come from the bedroom" he smirks and run his fingers up under my shirt.
Fuck he's irresistible.
"Mm" I mumble and lean my head against his shoulder as he works my bra.
"Love, he doesn't get to look at you again. Then I'll break his face" he whispers.
"I don't think he wants to sell us the apartment if you've broken his face" I say under my breath, because he's started to kiss my neck.
"I'm just going to make it clear to him that you're mine then. I don't care if that means that you have to show up in a wheelchair because you can't walk, or you have to wear a turtleneck all the way to your nose to hide the hickeys you'll have" he whispers and starts circling his fingers around under my shirt.

He's so fucking hot when he's overprotective, and he's mine. If I ever see Sharon or any other woman look at him, I will make sure that they suffer.

"You look beautiful with my hands under your shirt, My Love" Steve notices and I look in the mirror.
Blood has started to rush to my face, making my cheeks turn red in hunger for this man.

I turn around to face him. I love when he has control over me, but it does tend to make me uneasy if it goes on for too long.
I grab his arms and forces his hands out from under my shirt.
"Do you not want my touch, Love?" He asks thrown off.
"Yes, I do" I say and push him the short distance to the bed.
"Well, then..." he begins but trails off when I straddle him.
"Then what?" I whisper in his ear, and I can feel his entire body shiver when I start kissing his neck.
"It doesn't matter" he pants, and I smirk into his shoulder as I keep sucking on the spots with the softest, thinnest skin. He may be good at this, but he's too easy.

———————————————

STEVE'S POV

I don't even have count on how many days in a row we've had a busy time, but I never get tired of it.
She's amazing.

"Steve?" She asks from next to me.
"Yes?" I say and look at her.
"Should we give an offer on the apartment now?" She asks.
"Yes we should" I say and grab my shirt, which she snatches out of my hand.
"Don't take my shirt" she frowns and gets up.
"Yours? It's mine!" I exclaim, but she just smirks at me.
"You look better without one" she says and opens the computer.
"So do you" I say and put an arm around her as she finds the phone number.

She shushes me when she makes the call, and leaves me in the room to go talk in the bathroom.

Five minutes later she's back in the room.
"We've put in an offer, we may be getting this apartment" she smiles.
I can't help but smile at her beauty, and how adorable she is.
She runs towards the bed and almost jumps into my arms, almost wrecking the computer.

I kiss her all over her face, and I'll get to do so everyday from now on.
"We're moving in together, My Love" I smile excited before kissing her again.
"In your neighborhood" she says and run her fingers through my hair.
I nod and kiss her cheek before I hug her tightly. Never in my life have I been happier.