𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕༄:book

Most spelling mistakes are autocorrect, please correct them for me so I can be aware

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

I went to class following aizawa again
cuz I still had the capture weapon on my hand. At this point I wasn't even surprised anymore.

I just went to my seat, greeted todoroki and sat down. Mina and uraraka were looking at me and doing those eye gestures.

Girl way of talk huh? Well I'm pretty sure I can understand them😌

"AHAHAHAHA Y/N WHY DOES AIZAWA STILL DRAG YOU WITH HIS CAPTURE WEAPON" Mina moved her eyes and I rolled mine.

"WELL I'M SURE TOKOYAMI SENT YOU A VIDEO OF ME TWERKING. AIZAWA DOESN'T TRUST ME ALONE ANYMORE" I moved my eyes left and right.

"but do you have a certain relationship with aizawa sensei?" uraraka said with her eyes.

"depends" I smirked and looked in front of me.

Only to realize aizawa was infront of my desk. CANT I GET RID OF THIS MAN? bakugo is literally worse than me then why not keep an eye on him🤔

I totally ignored aizawa being in front of me and moved my head to the side to look at mina.

"BITCH HELP GET THIS THING AWAY." I said moving my eyes.

"I think you'll be in trouble.. Kero" tsu joined the convo. I looked back at aizawa and this bitch had the audacity to do silent treatment.

The whole class is looking at us UGH THIS IS EMBARRASSING.

Fine. If aizawa wants a staring contest so be it. I looked at him straight on the eye and didn't blink. Why did it feel like forever...

"you forgot your bag" he finally spoke a short sentence that was longer than my future.

"uh.. Lol?" I sweat dropped and looked around to realize I actually forgot my bag.

CAN WE SAY THAT AIZAWA DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO SCOLD ME? AM I NOT HIS FAVORITE ANYMORE? 😢😢😢😢

I just sat there pretending to have nth happened as aizawa started the class.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

You're now chatting with chicken

Nugget
Yo
Do you have tiktok?

If I sent you some will you open them? 🤔🥺

Chicken
Yep ofc but aren't you in school?
What happened to good morning?
Also yea that's my @

WingedHawks

Nugget
That's mine

ImInsideJamesCharles

[3 videos]

Chicken
HAHA THAT NAME
EPIC