𝒔𝒊𝒙༄: radio show

It's tough, not easy at all...

But you will get used to it eventually.

Everyday you earn a new scar, but you don't care anymore. If you had the chance to watch your house burning in wild fire while your parents burning in it, then you will laugh and watch it like it's a romantic movie.

But you try to convince yourself everyday that it's a villiany thing if you set your own house on fire. And you didn't want trouble.

Your mom and step dad had their satisfaction for the day and left you alone finally. You sat in the corner of your room and sulked for a while.

Sitting in the corner was a habit of yours, you would always try to make yourself smaller to hide from anyone passing by. You would do this everywhere, and if there's no corners then you would just sit and stick your knees to your chest.

You finally decided to get up and use the bathroom to clean yourself up. 'fucking ass I wished I took recovery girl's quirk! It would've helped me alot dammit' you cursed at yourself looking at the mirror.

You finished treating yourself which is smth you got very good at. Then you cautiously laid on your bed and thought about tomorrow.

'I don't feel comfortable for tomorrow'

That was the last thing you thought of before going to darkness.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

You woke up surprisingly before your alarm by 3 hours, which is something unusual cuz you were always late to school.

You got up from your bed, did your morning routine and you used momo's quirk to make some sort of stylish hoodie that has a mask connected to it so only your eyes would appear.

You quickly grabbed your bag and jumped from your window and headed to the beach you always sit in since there's still 2 hrs 30 mins left to go to school.

You sat on the rock you always sit on and the cat you friended was there, luckily you stole some chicken from the fridge so you fed it to the cat.

You just sat there watching the cat enjoy its food. A tap on your shoulder startled you made you jolt up.

"isn't it too early for you to be awake my favourite listener" mic knelt to your height and grabbed your shoulders.

"my heart was going to burst mic sensei-" you calmed down and went to sit again on the rock.

"I told you to call me yamada sensei y/n, why are you here anyway" he whined and sat on the rock that was next to you somehow.

"oh I was escaping my family" you laughed it off as a joke to not make it sound that your serious. Luckily it worked cuz you heard mic chuckle next to you.

"what about you? Do you live nearby?" you asked turning to the cat that jumped on your lap.

"actually I do and I was going to my station to record which is also nearby"

"oh yea I have passed that many times before, my house is like 2 streets away so it's a 10 min walk" you raised your finger to calculate the distance.