𝑡𝑤𝑜༄:romeo

"hey! You're the girl who backed me up" present mic appeared next to you.

'fuck I was almost caught'

"uh yea...all of them didn't pass the vibe check so figured I would" you deadpanted and turned to him.

"good luck on the exam! you're probably now my favorite listener, I'm your English teacher yamada hizashi if you get in. Which I hope you would" he whispered the last part.

"uh.. Oh uhm just call me n/n" you nervously laughed. You weren't gonna lie, you were a big fan of present mic and liked to listen to him on the radio since you didn't own a phone cuz of your mom. Secretly you managed to get one by stealing from a store but you rarely used it so you kept it hidden. But that didn't mean you would tell him your real name, you still wanted to be hidden.

"well then listener you gotta go before the exam starts-" he was going to turn around and leave but I stoped him.

"say uh.. I like listening to you on the radio and I learned that your quirk is voice, though I'm curious, does your quirk affect the robots in the exam?" I tried to praise him to get him answer my question. Tho I don't like his quirk, it might be useful to me.

'KAWAI' mic thought while fake crying, but he stopped and his mood changed like how sonic can make someone come *cough* with the u.

" why yes of course it has a big effect that when I scream the sound waves is so strong it smashes the robots!" he used alot of dramatic words but if it smashes then it's enough for you.

"w-well i should go now.. It's nice to meet you sir" you weren't a confident person but you tried your best not to stutter. You raised your hand to shake his, he shook it and you copied the quirk then you let go.

"see you in school, I hope.." u turned and left quickly to the bathrooms and transformed.

When you arrived you were grouped in section B, you looked around and the brocolli, uwu girl and robot blue hair were here. You smirked at yourself you know damn well you will surprise alot of people especially present mic.

You observed the brocolli, you decided you would learn about it quirk so you used your vision that you also inherited from your father and learned that his quirk was something called one for all. You didn't care much about the name but you read too much info...

YOUR OTHER QUIRK: you got it from your dad who went to get milk 7 years ago🌚. You can know someone's personal life by just looking at them. For example, their age, their quirk and full name.

You don't use this quirk alot cuz it burns your eyes and makes you dizzy.

Anyways your eyes widened in disbelief...

That quirk.....belonged to all might and was passed on to him. You smiled from surprise and you took no hesitation to go talk to him.

'this feels like stealing but I'm not doing anyth evil, it's part of my quirk.' you felt guilty for some reason but it was for your own good.

You tapped his shoulder taking the chance to copy his quirk, you looked at him being annoyed inside cuz you knew you'd have to talk to him.

"good luck midorya" you said his name knowing it from your info vision. Before he would even react you spoke.

"fighting robots eh? Do you wanna stick together? You look like the type of person who would need help any secound." you had no idea why u said this but you knew that it will entertaining seeing him struggle.