Three Little Babies Without Names

Chapter Thirty-One... Three Little Babies Without Names...

"I'm telling you Cameron, I am not naming one of my sons Aaron!"

Whoever thought that naming three babies could be so difficult?! There was not one name that we had agreed on yet! I was becoming frustrated, and Cameron was starting to yell. All five kids were sound asleep, but it had been two days since I brought the babies home and they still didn't have names yet! Addy was home with us now, slowly getting back into her normal routine. Her skull fracture had healed pretty well, but she still had to take it easy. Lucky, she was one and didn't know the difference.

But it was only today we'd brought her home.

"How about Ethan?" I suggested, reading a name off of my list.

"Ethan?" Cameron asked. Then he smiled. "I really like Ethan."

"You do?" I frowned, a bit startled.

"Yeah, I really do," Cameron smiled.

"Ethan... which one is Ethan?"

We walked into our room, where the three triplets were sound asleep. The boys were both so identical... this was really hard!

"Baby A," we both said in unison.

"Ethan..." I smiled. "I... he's definitely an Ethan."

"Well, now we have to name his brother and sister," Cameron said softly.

"And give him a middle name," I pointed out.

"Yeah, that, too," he smiled.

I was glad we'd finally named one of them. But what were we gonna name Ethan's siblings? Or what middle name would Ethan get? I turned back to my list, and Cameron smiled slightly cheekily.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ethan Zachary Baker," he said proudly. "That's his middle name! I looked at the list, and it just jumped out at me! What do you think?"

"Ethan... Zachary... Baker..." I said slowly. "It has a nice ring to it, I think."

"Me, too," Cameron grinned.

"Well, we've finally named one," I said, sighing in relief. "We've only been arguing over names for the last two hours!"

"Yes, and now we have to name the other two," Cameron reminded me.

"Oh, I know!" I groaned. "I hate the fact that they don't have names, but I don't like arguing over names either."

"Tell me about it," he sighed.

"So... what about Harry?" I began.

"Uh... no, I don't want my son named after that Potter kid."

"Harry Potter is awesome!"

"Yeah... lame."

"Fine! What other boys names do you like?"

"Matthew?"

"No... maybe for a middle name."

"Joshua?"

"Bit old."