75.

I was awakened because someone keeps poking my cheeks. I groaned and continued closing my eyes.

I am confused at first as why does my body, especially my lower part, hurts when I finally realized what happened last night.

I buried my face on the pillow and started screaming.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" I heard someone said.

I immediately sat up and looked at Ayumi, who is staring at me with worried eyes.

"Nothing, baby. I'm sorry for scaring you," I said.

I looked around and can't see Toge anywhere in the room.

"Where's your daddy?" I asked Ayumi.

"He said he's going to get breakfast for us since you're not feeling well. Is that true, mommy?" She asked back while putting the back of her hand on my forehead.

I smiled at her and then held her hands.

"No, baby. Mommy is perfectly fine. I'm just feeling a little bit tired," I explained.

"Why are you tired, mommy?" She said curiously.

I started blushing because images from last night keep flashing on my mind.

I was trying to find the right words to say to Ayumi when the door opened, revealing Toge, who was carrying a tray.

He started walking in our direction, and my heart is pounding so hard. I am so nervous.

"Good morning," he greeted, placing a swift kiss on my lips.

"Hm, good morning," I mumbled, then looked at Ayumi to avoid his gaze.

"What are you asking, darling?" I said, trying to change the topic.

"Nothing Mommy," she said, and her eyes are already focused on the food.

I chuckled because she looks cute while staring at the food.

Toge set up the table at the end of his bed. After a while, Ayumi and I are already sitting in front of it.

Ayumi started eating bacon while I am still waiting for Toge to settle down. A few moments later, he sat at the top of the bed beside me and hugged me sideways.

"Did you get a good sleep?" He asked.

I nodded while putting food in my mouth.

"Does it still hurts?" He asked again.

"A little bit," I replied.

I heard him sigh. I put some food on the spoon and put it in front of his mouth, motioning him to eat it.

Then after that, I looked at Ayumi, who was already in her little world, eating happily.

I smiled at the sight of my Ayumi. She looks so cute with her cheeks stuffed with food! I reached for her head and gently combed her hair using my fingers.

Toge, on the other hand, hugged me tighter. I looked at him then did the same thing that I did to Ayumi. I watched him closed his eyes and smile after getting head pats that he really enjoys.

"Cutie," I commented.

The breakfast ended peacefully. I stood up to help Toge clean the table, but my legs are a bit wobbly.

"Y/N, my love, I told you not to move around too much," he said, holding my waist.

I laughed because of how paranoid he is.

"It's okaaaay," I said, laughing.

He didn't listen. Instead, he pulled me and made me sit on the bed beside Ayumi.

"What's wrong, mommy?" Ayumi asked while holding my hand.

"He doesn't want me to move!" I answered.

"Daddy's right. You told me you're tired, so just sit here with me," she said, giggling.

"Let's just watch Disney!" She added excitedly.

"Okay, okay!" I said, admitting defeat.

I reached for the remote control and opened the television, putting it on Disney Channel. It was perfect timing since we saw that Frozen is just starting.

Ayumi clapped excitedly, and her eyes are already focused on the movie. She even lay down on the bed to make herself feel more comfortable.

Toge, after cleaning the table, joined us on the bed. He sat beside me.

I tried to focus on the movie, too, in order to avoid remembering what happened last night. His touch, his kisses...

I mentally slapped myself. God, this is so embarrassing!

"I can hear you, but I won't~," Ayumi suddenly sang, copying Elsa on the screen.

"Into the unknoooownNnNN~."

I watched her sing the whole song. I clapped my hands afterward.

"Amazing," I praised her then lay down beside her.

"Mommy, I'm sleepy," she said while hugging a pillow.

She yawned and closed her eyes.

"Okay, darling," I said and covered her with a blanket.

After a while, she fell asleep. I am staring at her when Toge suddenly hugged me from behind.

"You look good in my shirt," he said, whispering to my ear.

"Stop," I said, turning around to face him.

"What? I just said you look good in my shirt," he said, chuckling.

I stared at him, studying the features of his face. He looks so handsome, especially when nothing covers his face.

"Baby, stop looking at me like that," he said with a low tone.

"Like what?" I asked, not getting what he said.

"Like you want me to take you again," he whispered.

My eyes widened, and I felt my cheeks burning.

I wanted to scream, but I don't want Ayumi to see us like this.

I covered my face with my palms. I can't look at him right now. Memories from last night keep repeating in my mind, and I know that it's wrong!

"As much as I want to, you're still...sore, baby," he added.

"I didn't say anything like that!" I said and buried my face on his neck.

"Kidding. I'm just trying to break the ice," he said.

"But you really look good in my shirt, baby," he said, snuggling me closer to him.

"Shhh, Ayumi is sleeping," I replied to stop him from teasing me.

"I'm so blessed to have you and Ayumi," he whispered.

"Me too. I'm lucky to have both of you. I hope we can stay like this forever."