52.

I was listening carefully to Nanami-sensei, who's discussing in front. He's good at teaching.

While he was facing the whiteboard, I discreetly put the food inside my bag under the desk.

Yuji and Nobara immediately looked at me, so I passed some to them and to Megumi too.

We are secretly eating while listening to Sensei when he suddenly turned around. I immediately hid my food and pretended to write in my notebook.

When Nanami-sensei looked back at the whiteboard to continue discussing again, Yuji extended his hands under my table, trying to get the last piece of cookie.

Nobara hit Yuji's hand.

"That's for Y/N, dumbass," Nobara whispered.

"It's okay," I commented.

Yuji tried getting it again, but Nobara pulled his hair, making it bump into my head. Megumi immediately pulled Yuji and started shaking him.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry!" Nobara said while touching the part of my head that bumped into Yuji.

I was about to answer her when Nanami-sensei suddenly speak.

"First-years! You are not paying attention!"

I looked in front and saw that he was already staring at the four of us. Megumi and Yuji are trying to hit each other. Nobara caressing my face. Foods in our table.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the second-years trying to hold their laugh while looking directly at the front.

"Someone from the group, answer the problem of the board!" Nanami-sensei exclaimed.

"You all know that I'm dumb," Yuji whispered.

"I don't really care. I'm not paying attention," Nobara said.

"I don't get some parts, so definitely not me," Megumi commented.

The three of them are looking at me. I started examining the handout to understand the lesson.

"I'll try," I said, then stood up from my seat, fixing my skirt.

I went in front and stared at the whiteboard for a while, trying to analyze the problem. I asked some questions to Nanami-sensei first to clarify the parts that I don't quite get before answering it.

After a while, I finished solving it, boxing the final answer. I looked at Nanami-sensei, who's currently looking at my solution.

He nodded.

"Correct. Go back to your seat," he said.

I sighed in relief. While walking my way back to my seat, the door suddenly opened.

"Excuse me. The higher-ups are calling for Ms. Y/N, Nanami-san," the lady said.

I was shocked but still tried to maintain my composure. I looked at Nanami-sensei, and he nodded at me, permitting me to leave the classroom.

When I was out of the classroom, I started trembling. What did I do this time? As soon as I entered the office of the higher-ups, someone immediately slapped me. I tasted iron inside my mouth but didn't dare to speak. There was only one person there.

"We heard about your actions yesterday. You left the campus without permission. Is that how an heir should behave?" She said.

"No, ma'am."

She slapped me again. This time, my eyeglasses fell from my face, already broken.

"Don't speak without my consent!"