38.

Y/N's POV

I stood beside Toge-senpai while the others are still inspecting Sukuna's finger.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded then looked at him. I saw some traces of blood on his face. Without thinking, my hands immediately went to his face and tried wiping it.

I only came back to my senses when Toge-senpai held my hand, caressing his cheeks. He's staring at me. I felt my cheeks flushed, so I looked away.

I sat on the ground, not minding if my uniform will get dirty. My whole body started aching. The adrenaline rush that I was feeling a while ago finally wears off. Defeating a special grade isn't easy.

My mind started to wander. Scenes from last night kept replaying in my mind. I broke down in front of him then confessed my feelings. I buried my face in my palms as I started to feel embarrassed because of my behavior last night.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I heard him asked again.

I removed my hands covering my face only to find Toge-senpai's face so close to mine. He was crouching in front of me.

"Yes, my body is aching, but I'm okay," I reassured him.

He fixed my messy hair and helped me stood up because we saw Ijichi-san already arrived.

The ride on the way to school was quiet. I am sitting beside Toge-senpai, and he's playing with my hand. We are sharing his AirPods, and I am starting to feel sleepy. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sleepy. Can you please wake me up if we are already in the school?" I said.

"Sure, love," he said.

I didn't reply as my eyelids are starting to get heavier.

*

I opened my eyes as I felt someone gently tapping my cheeks continuously. I saw a pair of violet eyes looking directly at me.

"We're here," he said.

I checked the car only to find out that we are the only ones left inside. I went outside with Toge-senpai, and I was shocked when I realized that we aren't in school.

Oh, how I miss this place. We are standing in front of a big house, the house where I grew up. This is my home!

I pulled Toge-senpai with me and started running towards the back of our house. After a while, I heard the sound of waves crashing.

We reached the other side of my home and saw everyone having fun playing with the waves.

"Why are we here, Senpai?" I asked the man beside me.

"Gojo-sensei said that we all did well with the mission, so he's giving us a vacation," he said.

My smile widened after hearing his explanation. He gently pats my head.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"Of course! I really miss this place," I said.

I should change my clothes so I can play on the beach too.

"Senpai, I'll go to my room first. Do you want to come with me?" I asked him.

I remember buying clothes for my Dad but never got the chance to give them to him. Maybe, it will fit Toge-senpai.

He nods, so I started pulling him with me again. We arrived inside the house, and we climbed the big stairs. After turning right, we are already in front of my room.

I let go of his hand and opened my door. We were welcomed by the cream and black interior of my old room.

I saw him starting to roam around my room and stopped at my table to look at the photos. He went near my keyboard instrument and gently traced the keys.

I entered my walk-in closet to change my clothes. After changing, I got the clothes for Toge-senpai. It was still in a paper bag.

As soon as I opened the door of my walk-in closet, I heard sounds coming from the keyboard.

My jaw dropped when I saw Toge-senpai playing a song. He's good! He's talented. I won't be surprised if he's a great singer too. After all, his speaking voice is lovely, to begin with.

I stood behind him and continued watching. After a while, he stopped playing and looked at me.

"Oh, you're here," he said.

"Wow, you're so good!" I praised him.

He let out a soft laugh then put his hand on his nape.

I handed him the paper bag and said he could use the clothes inside.

"You can change there," I said while pointing at my closet.

"Thank you," he said, then smiled at me.