47.

"Wait, are you jealous?"

I sat in front of my laptop, transferring the video file to edit it.

"Me? Jealous? Why would I?" I asked back, still not looking at him.

"Exactly. Why would you be jealous? You know how much I love you."

"Shut up. You love a girl who is confident in everything that she does. And that's obviously not me."

"Baby, I said 'like' not 'love.'"

I didn't answer him. Instead, I wore my headphones and started editing the video. I saw him started walking towards my door.

"Are you leaving me?" I asked softly.

"Nooo, I'll go get the food in my room."

I nodded and continued what I am doing. After a while, he came back, but I didn't talk to him again. I'm just sad knowing that I didn't fit his ideal type. I'm sad because other girls are so confident with themselves while I am full of insecurities.

Two hours later and I finished editing the video and uploaded it on YouTube. I saw Toge sleeping on my couch. I decided not to wake him up while I changed into my usual oversized shirt and pajamas.

It is just 9:30 in the morning, but I went to the cafeteria to grab lunch for later.

"Toge, don't sleep here. Go to my bed so you can be comfortable," I said, trying to wake him up.

He slowly opened his eyes, rubbing them.

"Hmm? Are you still mad at me?" He said.

"No, I am not mad, baby. Come on, get up."

I pulled him with me to the bed and lay down.

"You're the only one that I love," he said while hugging me tightly and burying his face on my neck.

"I know. I won't doubt your feelings, Toge. I'm just a little insecure."

"You're already perfect the way you are," he said while placing small kisses on my neck.

I sighed and started combing his hair using my fingers. I am trusting him not to go beyond that when he suddenly suck the skin on my neck.

"Yah! If that leaves a mark, I'll kill you!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, I wanted to try that," he said, laughing.

"We have training tomorrow! I don't have concealer anymore, and I already used all my turtleneck sweater!"

"I will let you borrow my clothes."

"I bet you just want me to wear it," I murmured.

He giggled like a baby, so I continued giving him gentle head pats.

"Please don't get tired of me," I said.

"I won't, baby."

There was a comfortable silence after that when he decided to break it.

"Can I do it again?" He asked.

"Do what?"

"The thing that I did earlier."

I sighed, admitting defeat. Well, at least he asked for permission.

"Just make sure to lend me your clothes."