23.

"If you ever feel lonely, tell me, okay? I will always be here for you. I like you, my Y/N,"

'I like you, my Y/N. I like you, my Y/N. I like you, my Y/N.'

My eyes widened, gripping his hand tighter. Wait, did I hear Senpai correctly? Does he like me? Wait, no! I must be dreaming.

I am still trying to comprehend what he said when my door opened again. I sighed after realizing that everyone barged into my room again.

I'll make sure to lock my room next time.

"Eh? Inumaki-senpai made you cry!" Nobara shouted after noticing my puffy eyes.

"No, no," I said defensively.

I let go of Toge-senpai's hand and faced everyone.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Well, we find it a little bit unfair. Toge gets to solo you every time," Panda-senpai said.

I saw Megumi and Maki-senpai both nodded their head.

I stood up from my seat while carrying the empty plate.

"Please excuse me. I'll take this back to the cafeteria. You can... uh... stay here, I guess?" I said, then walked out of my room.

*

After washing the plate, I was on my way to go outside the cafeteria when I saw Toge-senpai leaning his back to the wall.

"Senpai?" I called him

He looked at me then said, "I'm not forcing you to give me an answer immediately, but I want you to know that I like you."

I was speechless at first, trying to formulate the right words to say but found nothing. I know that I like him too, but I think that this is not the right time to say that.

"Uh... Do you want to walk around the campus?" I asked instead.

He nodded, then gently grab my hand. We are now walking around the campus. It's freezing outside, and I am now regretting my decision not to wear a hoodie or something.

He must have noticed because I saw him unzipping his jacket then made me wear it properly.

"Senpai, are you sure? You might feel cold too," I said

He just smiled then nodded.

His jacket is too big for me, but I feel so comfortable wearing it.

An idea pops out of my mind. I let go of his hand then zipped the jacket until it reaches my nose.

"Senpai, Senpai! Look!" I said while laughing.

"Konbu," I said while waving my hand at him, reminiscing the first time I met him.

"Wait, try it again," he said while laughing and taking out his phone to take a video.

I looked at the camera, then repeat what I did a while ago, then tried to imitate him again by saying other things.

"Okaka!" I said while forming an 'X' sign using both my arms.

After few attempts of copying him, I asked him if we can take a picture together. When he said yes, I run towards the nearest tree, then put my phone under it.

Good thing the moon shines so bright tonight.

I set the timer at 10 seconds then run back to him to pose for a picture.

When I finally reached him, Toge-senpai put his left arm on my shoulder, then his right hand on his pocket. I snaked my right arm in his waist then smiled at the camera.

I got my phone back then we both look at the picture.

"You look so small wearing my jacket, but still beautiful," he said

I blushed then pinched his arm to hide my embarrassment.

"Ouch~ okay, I'll stop now," he said.

*After 30 minutes*

While we are walking around the campus, I remembered something.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot about everyone already! They are still in my room! Let's go back, Senpai!" I said.

I pulled him and started walking back to the dorms.

After a few minutes, we already arrived in front of my room. I hid behind him because I don't know what to say as an alibi.

He laughed at me then opened my door.

"What happened to go taking the plate back to the cafeteria?" I heard Maki-senpai said.

I tried to take a look from Toge-senpai's back. When I saw them looking at me, I laughed awkwardly while scratching my nape.

"AH! You're wearing Inumaki-senpai's jacket! That's why I think something is missing in him! Nothing covers his mouth!" Nobara shouted enthusiastically.

I hid behind Senpai's back again, trying to avoid their teasing look.

"Say something," I whispered to him while pinching his back.

"I'm sorry, we strolled around the campus," he said

"Kugisaki, please slap me. I think I'm dreaming," I heard Megumi said

"Wait, no. I think I'm dreaming too," Nobara replied.

"Toge, you've grown up!" I heard Panda-senpai said with a fake sob.

*

After few minutes, we all settled down. We decided to watch a movie. Nobara won't be silenced if I won't sit beside her, so both I and Inumaki-senpai sit far away from each other. Good thing I'm still wearing his jacket. It makes me feel like he's beside me.

We are all busy watching when I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at it then saw that Toge-senpai tagged me in an Instagram post.

It was my video from a while ago, trying to imitate him.

' Excuse me, why are you so cute? 💖 ' That was the caption.

I smiled then posted our photo together, too, tagging him.

'When I'm with you, my heart is at peace. 💖'