4.

"Yo Kugisaki!"
"Maki-senpai!"

You heard Nobara talking with someone. You looked up and saw a green hair girl wearing glasses.

"You must be Y/N," she said

You immediately stood up and bow, "Hi! I am Y/N. Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Zenin Maki. You can call me Maki. Nice to meet you too!" She said and then smiled.

You noticed purple eyes peeked through your door. 'So beautiful,' you thought.

A soft boy with purple eyes and an off-white color hair went inside your room after Maki.

"Konbu," he said and waved a hand.

Konbu? Konbu as in the food? You were about to ask when you heard another voice.

"Toge! Maki! The both of you left me!", then all of a sudden, a panda walked inside.

Your eyes immediately sparked.

"Nobara-chan, the panda talked!" You said, amazed.

"That is Panda-senpai. He is a cursed corpse. And the other one is Inumaki-senpai. He is a cursed speech user, so he limits his vocabulary to onigiri ingredients to avoid cursing someone", Nobara explained.

"Woah, that's so cool!" you said

"Konbu," Inumaki-senpai repeated.

"He said "good evening," Y/N," Panda-senpai said.

"Ah! Good evening Inumaki-senpai. I'm Y/N," you said and extended your hand for a handshake.

Inumaki-senpai accepted it. 'His hand is so soft,' you said to yourself. After that, you also extended your hand to Panda-senpai. As soon as he accepted it, your eyes immediately twinkled.

"This is the first time someone looks so fascinated with me rather than Toge," Panda-senpai said.

You blushed and put your hand on your nape while laughing softly.

"I love pandas, senpai. They are my favorites," you answered.

"Oh, that explains why!"