44.

"I'll sleep in this room too."

"Toge, you're so clingy!" Her mom said.

I giggled a little because of her comment. It's okay to me, though. I love Toge that way. After a while, Toge's mom was already convinced that he wouldn't change his mind no matter what. She went out of the room, still glaring at her son.

"You should have agreed with your mom, Toge," I said, still laughing about what happened moments ago.

"Our mom, you mean. No, it's okay. I can't let Chiaki steal you away from me," he said.

I rolled my eyes at him. He's so cute when his possessive side is showing.

"My gosh. I didn't know my big bro have this kind of personality. Disgusting," I heard Chiaki said.

She's just 9 but now acting as a full-grown woman. The cute Inumaki siblings surround me! Chiaki drank her cup of milk then stood up.

"I'll go to sleep now. It's already late," she said.

She jumped on the bed and lay down in the middle. I sat down while reaching for the other cup. Toge started walking and stood in front of me.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked while combing my hair using his fingers.

"Yes, thank you. Your family is so sweet," I replied while looking directly at him.

I chugged down my cup of milk then put it back on the tray. I stood up, and he immediately snaked his arms on my waist.

"You're extra clingy today," I said.

"What? I am not," he rebutted.

"You are," I said, then pinched his cheeks.

"Where's my goodnight kiss, love?" He asked, leaning closer to me.

"What? Your sister is here!" I whispered.

"She's already asleep. Come on, please."

I looked at Chiaki and saw that her eyes are closed. I tiptoed to reach him and gently placed a kiss on his lips.

He groaned after and looked at me.

"Baby, more."

"See? I told you! You're extra clingy today!" I said.

He didn't answer me. Instead, he leaned closer and started kissing me again. This time, longer than the first one.

He removed my hands from his cheeks and put them on his shoulders. I lay my head on his chest.

"I love your family so much. They made me feel what a complete family is," I whispered to him, starting to feel overwhelmed by how they treated me.

"Don't worry. They love you too, baby."

A sob escaped from my lips. I miss my mom and dad so much.

"Hey, I know what you're thinking. You have us, okay?" He added.

Damn, he knows me too well. What did I do to deserve a man like him?

"Yah! You're making my big sis cry!" I heard Chiaki exclaimed.

Oh? I thought she's asleep already. I wiped the tears on my face then looked at her.

"No, no, baby. Your brother didn't," I said and started walking in her direction. I climbed on the bed and sat beside her.

"Let's sleep now, okay?" I said to her.

She pulled me down. She hugged me tightly as soon as I lay down. Toge went to the other side of the bed and squeezed Chiaki and me into a tight hug.

"I love the both of you so much," he said before closing his eyes.

"Love you guys," Chiaki replied.

"I love you."

---

Note: Hi! My semester officially ended today! Look at the number of papers that I used for laboratory reports and other things. I'm a Chemical Engineering student, btw. 😚 I will try to update daily until the next sem start!

 😚 I will try to update daily until the next sem start!