64.

"One down. Three to go."

I looked at the other three, who were shocked while staring at Yeri, who's lying on the grassy field.

I started walking in their direction then shook my head.

"You didn't even try to save your teammate," I pointed out.

"Senpai, you're way out of our league," Haruki said.

"So, are you giving up? Are you accepting your defeat?" I asked him.

I watched him stood up properly.

"No, Senpai. This is actually a good opportunity to be stronger," he answered.

I nodded while smiling.

"Then, I hope you won't mind if I'll give you some scratches," I said.

I backed off a little, getting some distance in between us. I formed a bow in my left hand and an arrow in my right using compressed gravity.

 I formed a bow in my left hand and an arrow in my right using compressed gravity

I watched how Haruki's eyes widened. Before he could even react and do his techniques, I shot his right leg and shoulder to make him incapacitated.

He groaned because of the pain, grabbing his right shoulder.

"Next," I whispered while looking at Ema, who looks furious.

"You bitch," she hissed.

My eyes widened because of her chosen word to describe me. I grinned, then snap my fingers, making the bow and arrow disappear from thin air.

"You really don't know how to respect your Senpai, eh? You know, I hate it when someone inferior talks to me like that," I said.

I looked at Asahi first to see if what would be his movements. When I saw that he was standing there, watching my actions, I started walking towards Ema while manipulating my gravity.

When I was few steps away from her, I made my cursed energy flow through the air allowing me to manipulate the gravity around her too.

I watched her struggling to make a move.

"You see, sweetie, I got accepted here because of my talents, not because of my connection. So why don't you bow down a little?" I teased her, then put more cursed energy through the air, making her kneel.

I didn't wait for her to speak. Instead, I immediately ran through Asahi's direction.

"The last one," I said when I am already standing in front of him.

I was about to punch him when he smiled and put both of his arms up to the air.

"I give up. I can't fight you alone, Senpai," he said.

"Good. Now get all your friends here so I can treat them and give you all some advice."

While he went to get Yeri, who was still unconscious, and Ema, I checked on Haruki, who was still sitting on the grass, holding his shoulder.

"I'm really sorry," I said, then used reverse cursed technique to heal his wounded leg and shoulder.

"It's okay, Senpai. It is my fault for being weak. But I hope that you will continue to train me so I can achieve your level," he said while smiling.

After few seconds, I removed my hands covering his wound and saw that it was already okay.

"There. Done!" I exclaimed happily.

"From now on, I'll make you my role model, Senpai," he commented.

I laughed at him then pat his head making him blush a little.

"Thank you," I said sincerely.

After a while, Asahi arrived carrying both Yeri and Ema. I tend to Ema first since I know that Yeri will wake up any minute now.

"Sorry for hurting all of you," I said.

Yeri was confused looking at her friends who have minor scratches.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You fell asleep, dumbass," Ema answered her.

"Y/N, you're becoming more like Gojo-sensei each day," I heard Maki-senpai's voice coming from behind.

"Isn't that a good thing? That means I'm becoming stronger," I said while still looking at the first years.

"Yeah. But you're adapting his habits while fighting, too," she answered.

I looked at her and saw that everyone was already there too.

"Please don't make my dad hear that, or he won't stop talking about that for the whole day," I said.

"I heard it, my daughter. And thank you, Maki, for pointing that out!" I heard an overly excited voice not from far away.

When I looked at my right side, I saw my dad smiling widely while his hands are in his pocket.

"Gojo-sensei!" Yuji exclaimed.

"What's up, my cute students, especially to my lovely daughter who's becoming more and more like me!" He chirped happily.

"See?" I said while walking in Toge's direction.

"That's okay, love. It means you're gaining confidence now. You did great," he said.

"Thank you for always praising me."

I then looked at my dad, who was still smiling.

"Welcome back," I sincerely told him.

He sighed then walked in my direction.

"Thank you, Y/N. I missed all of you," he answered while patting my head like a kid.

I giggled because of the affection that he's showing me. But then, he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad watching you enjoy your life. Toge, thank you for taking care of my princess. It was a right decision to trust you," my dad said.