33.

Note: starting from here, I won't follow the manga since I don't want to spoil everyone.

*

/fast forward/

After bidding goodbyes with the Kyoto students, all of us agreed to celebrate.

"Yeah, let's go celebrate in Y/N's room tonight!" Nobara said.

"Eh? My room again?" I asked because I realized that they are always in my room.

"Well, that's because you have the most organized room," Maki-senpai said while patting my hair.

I sighed before agreeing. Maki-senpai and Panda-senpai went back to their rooms to rest.

"Then, I'll go buy some snacks for us," I said.

"Y/N, you should take some rest first. You haven't got a proper rest since the start of the Goodwill event." Megumi said.

I looked at him confusedly.

"I'm not tired, tho. For real." I replied.

"Inumaki-senpai, just carry Y/N back to her room. We will go buy the snacks," Yuji said, and Nobara nodded.

Toge-senpai didn't even give me time to think. He carried me instantly.

"Huh? Wait!" I yelled, but he didn't listen.

He started walking away. I grabbed my wallet from my pocket and threw it in the direction of the other three. Luckily, Yuji was able to catch it.

"At least use my money to pay for everything!" I said.

*

"Senpai, you can put me down now," I said.

"Not happening," he replied.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the front of my room.

"Where's your room key?" He asked while putting me down.

I tried searching for my room key in my pocket until I remembered where I put it.

"It's in my wallet," I said while laughing awkwardly.

He smiled before pulling me in front of his room. Toge-senpai opened his door and pulled me inside.

I roamed inside his room while he is watching me. It's so clean! I went in front of his bookshelf and scanned his books.

I pulled one book that caught my interest, and I saw Toge-senpai getting something from his closet.

I watched Toge-senpai as he enters his bathroom. He must be changing into more comfortable clothes.

I sat on the bed and started reading the book. I was so absorbed with what I am reading that I didn't notice that Toge-senpai is already done.

"Y/N? Do you want to change too? You can borrow my clothes," he suddenly spoke.

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Yes, please."

Toge-senpai handed me his shirt and jersey shorts. I went inside his bathroom to change my clothes. I folded my clothes properly then looked at myself in the mirror. Just like I expected, his clothes are big. The shirt can pass as my dress already.

I sighed then decided to go out. He looked at me then started blushing. I went to his bed and sat beside him before grabbing the book that I was reading a while ago.

While reading, he went closer to me then put his arm around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You don't want to sleep?" He asked.

"Hm, I'm not sleepy. Besides, I really love this book," I answered.

We stayed like that for a while. After an hour, he forcefully grabbed the book away from me.

I looked at him.

"Whyyyy?"

"You've been reading for a while now. You're not talking to me," he said while pouting.

I laughed, then pinched his cheeks.

"You're so cute," I said.

"Really?" He asked, then lean his face closer to me.

I nodded while blushing because his face is so close.

Wait, is he going to kiss me? Should I close my eyes? What should I do? Oh my God.

He flicked my forehead then sat properly while laughing.

"Don't worry. I won't do it. I'll wait until you're ready," he said softly.

I blushed again because he's so sweet and understanding. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you," I replied.

We continued talking with each other for an hour when my phone suddenly rang. Nobara is calling me. I answered it and found out that they are already in front of my room.

"Ah Senpai, I need to go. Nobara said they are waiting for me." I said.

"I'll see you later, then?" He said.

I nodded, then got up from his bed.

"See you later, Senpai," I said, then kissed his cheeks before running towards the door.