74.

"No, baby. You're going to sleep here tonight."

"Who am I to disobey?" I replied.

I stared at his eyes the same way he stared at me while caressing his cheeks.

"Really, woman? You're testing my patience," he commented.

"Am I?"

I pulled him closer to me, bodies pressed against each other.

"Then you better not regret your decision tomorrow," he said.

Before I could even answer, his lips crashed unto mine. I snaked both my arms around his nape and tilted my head to kiss him better.

I felt him smile in between our kisses before lifting me like paper without breaking the kiss. Moments later, I felt the soft mattress behind my back.

His lips started going down on my neck, leaving hickeys all over.

"Just tell me if you don't want this, and I'll stop," he said before continued what he was doing.

I didn't utter any words to stop him. I just lay down there, feeling the moment with my eyes closed. I bit my lips to suppress my moans.

He went up again and kissed me on my lips. Then, he suddenly stopped and whispered something.

"Are you really sure?" He asked.

I released a frustrated sigh before opening my eyes. I pushed him, and this time, I was on top of him.

"Stop asking. You're ruining the moment," I said.

I unbuttoned the first three buttons of my top, trying to look directly at his eyes to hide my embarrassment.

"Damn, baby. You're making me crazy," he commented.

He sat up and put me on his lap properly. He was the one who finished unbuttoning my top and set it aside.

I felt my face getting flushed because of his stares. I snuggled closer to him out of embarrassment when I accidentally sat directly on something hard between his legs.

"W—what... What is this?" I asked and tried to reach for it out of curiosity.

My hand was inches away when he stopped it and put it on his shoulder instead.

"No, baby, don't. Let's take this slow," he whispered and buried his face on the crook of my neck.

Toge put his hands on my back, tracing circles. My mind was too preoccupied with his kisses. I didn't even notice that he already removed the last piece of cloth covering my upper body.

He put me back on the bed and towered over me.

"Beautiful," I heard him murmur to himself before gently placing his right hand on my breast, cupping it.

I looked away because I probably look like a mess right now, too drunk because of what he is doing to me.

He placed kisses, sometimes sucking in both my mounds simultaneously while his hands travel across my body.

A sudden moan escaped my lips when his hand moved down to my thighs, caressing my sensitive area. At the same time, he continued trailing kisses on my body.

"T—Toge~," I moaned when his fingers went inside my underwear and started rubbing my sensitive spot slowly.

"Beautiful. So beautiful, my love," he suddenly said before claiming my lips again.

I squirmed a bit when I felt his finger entering me. He pushed another one making me moan his name louder because of the pleasure he's giving me.

"Yes, baby. Tell me what you want," he commanded using his cursed speech.