68.

3rd Person POV

"I'm sorry, Senpai. But I promised that I would win. Let's do our best!"

This time, Y/N tried going on offense. While Yuta was still shocked after not hitting Y/N because of her cursed energy, Y/N grabbed Yuta's wrist and used force to flip Yuta.

The boy was fast enough to cushion his fall, immediately standing up after. He grabbed Y/N's arm while her cursed energy was closed in that area and tried to do the same thing, but the girl just did another flip, standing properly, now meters away from Yuta.

"This would be interesting," Maki said while watching the other two who hasn't noticed their presence yet.

Toge looked at his girlfriend proudly and worried at the same time.

Y/N started stepping backward and immediately fired an arrow, but Yuta deflected it with his katana.

Yuta runs towards Y/N, who keeps shooting her with arrows which he easily deflected. When he was inches away, he swung his katana in Y/N's side but just like before. It didn't hit her.

It was like there was a glass that is covering Y/N's body. It was like Satoru's technique, but her's is a little different. She made a protective layer in herself using the gravity around her.

"Y/N, turn it off! You guys won't be finished if this will continue!" Someone shouted, coming from above.

They both looked up and saw Satoru looking at the both of them, his blindfold now hanging on his neck.

"But I don't want to get hurt!" Y/N shouted back.

"Then use your reverse cursed technique simultaneously!" Satoru answered.

"But that's too tiresome!" Y/N complained.

Toge and the others watch her with so much admiration in their eyes. They love it when they see this side of Y/N, too open with her thoughts.

"Make your friends proud!" Satoru exclaimed again, now pointing at the unexpected audience.

Yuta and Y/N both looked in the direction where Satoru is pointing. They saw Toge, Maki, Panda, and Nobara watching them. The four waved their hands.

The two nodded to acknowledge their friends' presence before looking at each other because they are still in the middle of the fight.

Y/N did what Satoru told her. She turned off the technique and didn't waste any time. She dropped herself on the ground, slide kicking Yuta's feet, making him outbalanced.

The girl tried to punch Yuta's face, but the latter stop it, grabbing Y/N's hand.

Y/N used her other hand and grabbed Yuta's wrist, pressing the pressure points. Yuta looked at Y/N, shocked. His hand went numb for a while, making Y/N escape the situation.

The same scenario happened for a while, with them trying to hit, but nothing serious landed on each other. They only stopped when the alarm starts ringing, indicating that the time was up.

The four looked at them, amazed because there was no scratch on the two. Toge sighed deeply, relieved that it was finally over.

Y/N giggled and shook her head. In her mind, it was not a tie. She lost. There was no in-between.

"Your cursed energy control is greater than mine. If this continues, I'm sure I'll lose. Keep it up, Y/N," Yuta commented after seeing the disappointment in the young girl's face.

Y/N just stared at him, giving him a forced smile and a thumbs up. She started walking away, back to their base.

Y/N's POV

"Your cursed energy control is more excellent than mine. If this continues, I'm sure I'll lose. Keep it up, Y/N," Yuta-senpai said.

I tried giving him a smile which I think came out as a frown and a thumbs up. After that, I turned around and started going back to our base.

It's not enough. I wasn't able to take Yuta-senpai down, which means that I lost the game.

I was so absorbed with my thoughts and only came back to my senses when someone messed up my hair.

I am ready to throw hands when I saw Toge smiling widely. My heart started melting with the sight of the softest boy. It was like my world became brighter.

"You did well, my love," he praised.

"Really?" I said, pouting while I started walking again.

"Yes, Y/N. You were awesome!" This time a different voice answered.

I glanced at our back and saw Panda-senpai trailing us. I looked at him confusedly, and then my eyes went to Toge.

"He lost, and so did Maki," Toge explained briefly.

I slowly nodded my head, finally understanding the situation. After that, I rechecked Toge to see if there are some scratches or bruises on him to tend to him immediately. When I saw none, I sighed in relief.

After a while, we arrived at our base, seeing four people sleeping soundly.

I started counting our prisoners.

One. Two. Three. Megumi, Ema, and Panda-senpai. While on our side, Maki-senpai, I, and Asahi lost. That means it was a tie!

I scratched the back of my head irritatedly.

"I'm sorry, we lost," I murmured.

"Baby, what? We won!" Toge exclaimed.

"No. It was a tie. I lost earlier, too," I explained.

"What are you saying? Didn't you see Yuta after? He was limping on his way back to our base!" Panda-senpai interrupted.

My eyes widened after hearing it.

"Really?" I asked both of them. The two nodded enthusiastically.

"Yey! We won!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands happily.

"Yes, love. We won," Toge said again while holding my waist.

In Panda's brain: What are these two so happy about? It was just a game. But anyway, they look cute, so never mind.

---

Note: Hi! Any idea on how should I end this fanfiction? Cause honestly, I don't know-how. And I think I don't want to end this one since Inumaki is my happy pill 🥺 I love him so much. What do you think, besties?