26.

/Time skip/

One week before the Goodwill Event...

Everyone looked at me confusedly.

"Why aren't you wearing your training suit?" Nobara said while inspecting my clothes.

I am wearing a pleated skirt and a white fitted turtleneck. I am also wearing black high knee boots and holding my Gucci Marmont small matelassé shoulder bag.

(Sorry, I am not an artist but for reference, Y/N is wearing something like this. The skirt should be checkered but I don't know how to do that :)) )

 The skirt should be checkered but I don't know how to do that :)) )

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you about today. I need to go outside because I have an appointment with my Psychologist. I already got permission from Principal Yaga," I explained.

Toge-senpai walked towards me and held my hand.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked softly.

"No, it's okay. You can continue your training." I said while looking at him.

He sighed but still said okay.

"At least, let me accompany you until the entrance of the school."

After bidding goodbyes, we started walking towards the entrance of Jujutsu Tech.

When we are finally near the gate, he suddenly spoke.

"You look so beautiful, Y/N."

I gripped his hand tightly to hide my embarrassment. He's making mg heart flutter so much!

I started running towards the gate, trying to pull him with me.

We finally reached the gate. I saw Ijichi-san waiting inside the car.

"I'll buy you onigiri on my way home, okay?" I said.

I saw his eyes twinkling. I laughed because he looks like an excited child.

"See you later! Take care, Y/N." Toge-senpai said and kissed my forehead.

"See you later, Senpai. Do your best in training!" I said, then kissed him on his cheeks.

It became our habit to kiss each other's faces when we go somewhere alone, but it always makes me blush.

He opened the door of the car for me. I waved him goodbye before entering the car.

After 30 minutes, we already arrived in front of the clinic.

"Y/N-chan, just call me when you are already finished," Ijichi-san said.

"Thank you so much, Ijichi-san," I replied.

The clinic was still closed when we arrived, so I decided to go to the nearest cafe.

"Good morning Miss!" The guard of the cafe greeted me.

I smiled at him and bowed a little before entering the shop. I went to the counter then ordered my favorite drink.