24.

After a few minutes, I heard Maki-senpai released a frustrated groan.

"Kugisaki, switch places with Toge. I can't concentrate on what I'm watching!" She said.

"Huh? Why should I?" Nobara said.

"Inumaki-senpai and Y/N keep texting each other, so obviously you have to switch places with senpai for them to stop," Megumi said

I giggled a little because we've been caught. Nobara sighed before standing up. She whispered something to me before going to the other side of the sofa.

"I think we need to have a one on one talk one of these days, bestie," she said.

After a few seconds, Toge-senpai is already sitting beside me. It was pretty awkward at first because everyone's attention is on both of us, but few minutes had passed, and they have all focused on the movie again.

Toge-senpai slowly put his arm around my waist while I lean my head on his shoulder. I feel so comfortable with him beside me. Good thing we are at sitting at the end of the sofa.

"You look tired," he whispered.

"Hmm, I only had 3 hours of sleep last night, and I did some training with Dad," I whispered back, trying to avoid getting the attention of others.

"Do you want me to tell them to leave so you can rest?" He asked worriedly.

"No, it's okay. We can all sleep here in my room tonight," I answered.

"Okay, anything you want," he said before pulling me closer to him.

After an hour, I felt my consciousness slipping away from me. I hugged the man beside me tighter.

*

I woke up then stared at the man beside me.

Ah, that's right! He confessed to me then we were all watching a movie last night. Maybe I fell asleep.

I looked at my phone to check the time, and I saw that it is already 6:45 in the morning. I tried waking up Toge-senpai by shaking his arm.

He slowly opened his eyes, confused at first. He smiled at me after then greet me.

"Good morning, Y/N," he said, then kissed my forehead.

I felt myself blushing. That's foul! Why is he so sweet? An idea popped out of my mind. I slowly unzipped his jacket that I am wearing.

"Good morning, senpai." I greeted him back then kiss him on his right cheek.

I saw his face turning pink. I laughed then stood up to wake the others. I didn't wait for him to say something.

I walked in the direction of Nobara. She's beside Maki-senpai, so I tried waking the both of them.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Toge-senpai walked to where Panda-senpai and Megumi are, and he tried waking the both of them too.

After a while, they are already awake.

"What time is it?" Maki-senpai said

I looked at my phone then said, "7:00."

"Aish, we still need to train guys! Assemble at around 9:00 in the training grounds," she said again, then they all start leaving my room to prepare.

I saw Toge-senpai stayed.

"Senpai, you should start preparing for the training too!" I said.

"Nah, do it again first, then I'll prepare now," he said pertaining to the kiss.

"What? Nooo~" I said. As much as I want to, I'm too shy to do it again.

He laughed then said, "I'm joking, but if you want, it's okay with me."

When we were finally outside, he looked at me again.

"You can drop the senpai and just call me Toge, or if you want, you can call me love," he said, trying to tease me.

I squinted my eyes at him. I reached his forehead to check his temperature.

"Are you okay? Your temperature is normal," I said

He chuckled then said, "I'll go prepare now. See you later, Y/N."

"See you later, love," I answered, then immediately locked my door after teasing him.

After a few seconds, I heard him knocking through my door.

"That's so unfair, Y/N!" I heard him said

I just laughed then started preparing for the training.