72.

He started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck like it was the usual reaction.

"I love you so much," he whispered in between the kisses.

He didn't even give me the opportunity to answer him! He deepened the kiss, something biting my lower lip.

He pushed me a little bit, making me fall on the bed. I opened my eyes and looked at Toge, who was slowly crawling on top of me.

He put his hands on my side to lift himself.

"I don't even want to take my eyes off you. It feels like if I blink, you will be gone again," he confessed.

I put my hand on his cheeks, caressing them. He looks so sad, and I hate it. I hate how I made him feel that way. I traced his features before putting my hand on his hair, gently combing it.

I pulled him closer to me.

"I'm sorry," I said and placed a kiss on his lips.

"I love you," I added and placed another kiss.

He sighed before getting off on top of me. He lay down on my side, still facing me. I did the same thing.

So, we are now staring at each other. After a while, I looked at my hand where he placed the ring earlier.

"What is this for?" I asked, smiling at him.

He held my hand and put it on his cheeks.

"It was supposed to be my gift for you for our anniversary, but things happened," he explained.

"Hm? I love it, baby. Thank you so much," I said, then stood up to get something from my drawer.

"Since you already gave yours, I got this one for you!" I added excitedly and handing him a small box.

Toge sat up and received the box from me. I watched his reaction while he's opening it.

"Noooo, this is so expensive!" He exclaimed while pointing at the wristwatch that he's holding.

I shook my head. He tried giving it back to me, which made me pout a little.

"You don't like it?" I asked.

"I don't want you to spend a lot of money just to buy me things like this," he explained.

"So, you don't like it?" I asked again.

He sighed deeply before answering.

"I love it, really. But the best gift that I have received is you, coming home to us, safely, my love," he answered, and the look in his eyes softened.

I leaned closer to him.

"I'm really sorry for making you worry. I was so scared when I felt my pulse getting weaker. I started thinking about all of you, about how much I love to spend the rest of my life with everyone," I said.

"But when I saw my parents, I was ready to let go of everything. I missed them so much. But I'm happy that they didn't allow me yet. I got to spend my life with you and everyone," I confessed.

"I— I don't want to see you in that state again. You look so pale and lifeless," he said, and a tear escaped from the corner of his eyes.

"Shhh. Baby, don't cry," I whispered with my shaky voice.

I pulled him and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay. It's okay. I'm here and alive," I added and caressed his back.

He started sobbing, so I released him from the hug to look at his face. My heart started aching while tears began welling up in my eyes. Before I could even stop it, my tears started falling too.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry," I tried saying.

I cupped his face using my hands and made him look at me. He looks so sad and broken. And all of these are my fault.

I gently wiped his tears away using my fingers, not breaking the eye contact.

"I'm sorry, really. I promise it won't happen again."

I watched as his gaze softened while looking at me. He tucked the loose strands of my hair on my ear before wiping my tears too.

"I love you so much," he said.

Again, just like in fairy tales, he kissed me. This time, full of emotions. His lips feel so soft and gentle.

His lips started moving, enough to make me feel butterflies. He asked for entrance which I gladly gave him.

Toge started sucking and biting my lower lip while carefully laying me down on the bed. I encircled my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

My eyes widened when his kisses went down on my neck. After a while, I decided just to feel the moment. He left some marks before stopping.

"We should stop before I lose my control," he whispered.

As soon as he gets off on my top and lay down next to me, I covered my face with my hands out of embarrassment.

I didn't even try to stop him!

I rolled over and turned my back on him. Toge chuckled before hugging me from the back.

"Or perhaps, do you want me to continue?" He asked, making me blush even more.

I hit his arm that is around me out of shock because of his question.

"You're really unpredictable tonight," I commented.

"Hm? Don't change the topic, my love. Just say it if you want me to continue. I won't hesitate," he teased.

"Oh my goodness, stop! A lot of things happened today, let's take a rest," I said.

"As you wish. Next time then?"

"Naughty," I murmured, which made him laugh.

He hugged me tighter.

"Just kidding. Good night. I love you," he said.

"Hmm, good night. I love you, too."