19.

Maki-senpai asked me if I have decided already.

"Mmm, I'm thinking of using a bow and arrow, Senpai," I answered her.

"Nice choice," she said while smiling.
"Toge! Come here!" She shouted while looking in Inumaki-senpai's direction.

My eyes widened. Oh my gosh, no! I saw him walking in our direction. He is still watching something on his phone, but good thing he turned it off before arriving beside me.

He smiled at me before looking at Maki-senpai.

"Go get a bow and arrow with Y/N in the storeroom. The both of you can take your time," she said while grinning at the both of us.

I felt my cheeks blushing. Toge-senpai gently grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"Let's go?" He said with a very soft voice.

While we are walking, he slid his hand from my arm down to my palm. My heart started beating faster again! What the hell is this feeling?

He pulled me closer to him.

"Can you please sing for me later?" He suddenly spoke.

"Oh my God, noooo~ my voice isn't that pretty, to begin with!" I said

"What are you talking about? You have an amazing voice. So please, Y/N-chan?" He said, then looked at me with pleading eyes.

Gosh, how can I turn him down when he is so cute!!!?

"Okay, senpai. But in one condition! Let me squeeze your cheeks!!!"

Oh my gosh, what the hell is wrong with me? Why did I even say that!

He slowly unzipped his clothes and stopped until they reached his chest. Well, this is a lifetime chance, so I might as well enjoy it.

I gently put my hand on his cheeks, tracing the marks on it at first, then I suddenly squeezed it hard! I've meant to do this for a long time because he's so cute!

I saw closed his eyes and said, "ouch, it hurts now."

My conscience immediately kicked in when I saw how red his cheeks are

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Senpai," I said while caressing his cheeks.

He held my hand that is on his cheeks and opened his eyes, looking straight at me.

"So it's a deal, okay? You'll sing for me later!"

I nodded.

"Senpai, let's go get the weapons now," I said to escape the situation.

As much as I love looking at his beautiful violet eyes, I might get a heart attack by how fast it is beating now.

/fast forward/

I am now trying to hit the target. I squinted my eyes to see the board.

'ahhh, I should have worn my eyeglasses or contact lenses.'

I released the arrow. I was able to hit the target but not the center.

"Not bad! Keep going. Channel your cursed energy to the arrow to give it more impact," Maki-senpai said

I nodded and kept trying.

/ fast forward again :> /

We are in the cafeteria. We finish eating our dinner, and everyone started talking about how our training goes.

Nobara and Maki-senpai are sitting beside each other. Megumi and Panda-senpai are discussing how they will train tomorrow.

I saw in my peripheral vision that Toge-senpai took out his phone and AirPods.  He started watching some of my youtube videos again! I tried blocking the screen of his phone, but he just grabbed my hand and put one AirPods in my ear.

"Stooop," I said softly so that the others won't notice us.

He just smiled at me and leaned my head and his shoulders. His hand is still holding mine.

I just sighed and started watching too. It's really weird watching my video. I watched him scroll through his phone after; then he clicked a video from three years ago! I was 14 at that time.

"Oh my gosh, no! Not that one!!!" I said, still trying to maintain my composure so the others' won't notice.

"What? You look cute tho," he answered.

I pinched his arm, but he just laughed and continued watching. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, making me lean on him closer.

"Ahem. No PDA, please," I heard Nobara said.

I looked at her only to find out that they are all watching us.

I sat properly pretending that nothing happened.

"Are you guys dating or something?" Panda-senpai asked.

"Nooo," I answered.

"Friendzone, Toge?" Maki-senpai asked

Toge-senpai just shook his head, putting his hand on his nape.

Wait, am I missing something? Why do I feel like they are talking about something that involves me, but I don't quite understand it?

I saw Nobara smirked while Megumi is in his usual bored look.

"Excuse me, I'll go back to my room now," I said, trying to escape the situation.