8.

You started walking with Yuji still by your side.

"Let's go to the infirmary now," Yuji said

"Wait! Let me sit first. My foot hurts so bad." You said and allowed yourself to sit in the grass inside the school.

"Sorry, Y/N. If it's not because of me, you shouldn't have suffered from a sprain too. As much as I want to carry you, I can't because I think I broke my arm too." He said while laughing awkwardly.

"Don't worry about me. Why didn't you tell me that your arm hurts! Let's go to the infirmary now!" You said

(After how many chapters, I just realized that I've been writing in 2nd person POV. After this POV, I will start using 1st person POV)

3rd person POV

Panda and Inumaki walked their way to the training grounds when the latter saw Yuji and Y/N struggling to walk.

"Tuna tuna!" Inumaki said while pointing to the both of you. (Tuna tuna means to look.)

"They are back already? That was fast! But I think they are both injured." Panda exclaimed

"Mustard leaf," Inumaki said to express that he is worried.

"Let's go to them, Toge," Panda said after seeing that his friend is worried about the two.

Panda and Inumaki started running in your direction.

Y/N's POV

"Yuji! Look!" I said while pointing to Inumaki-senpai and Panda-senpai.

"Senpai! Here! Come here!" Yuji shouted

I just laughed because it seems like Yuji's not tired at all.

After a minute, both Inumaki-senpai and Panda-senpai are at our front, already trying to catch their breath.

"Senpai, are you both okay?"

"Salmon," Inumaki-senpai said. After spending some time with them, I finally understand his onigiri language, so I know that he said, 'We're okay.'

I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"We are on our way to the infirmary, but we have some trouble walking cause we both sprained our ankle," Yuji explained to Panda-senpai.

"As much as I want to carry the both of you, I can carry one only because I'm still holding Maki's tools. She might kill me if I put it down here." Panda-senpai said.

"Don't worry. You can carry Yuji, senpai. I can handle myself. He needs to go to the clinic right now because he also broke his arm." I explained.

"Well, if you said so. Toge, I'll leave Y/N-chan to you!" He said before carrying Yuji and then started running.