42.

I woke up because of Nobara's voice. She was shouting. I slowly opened my eyes while putting my hand on my forehead.

Ah, my head hurts. It was already 1:30 in the morning when Toge and I decided to go to bed.

"Nobara, what's wrong?" I asked her.

She didn't answer. Instead, she pointed at me and Toge, who just woke up because of the noise.

"Good morning," he said, then kissed my cheeks, not minding the other people inside the room who's staring at the both of us.

I just smiled at him, then look back at Nobara.

"Why? What happened?" I asked her.

"Explain," she said, then handed me her phone.

I looked at her phone and saw that her Instagram is open. Oh, it was our post before we went to sleep.

 Oh, it was our post before we went to sleep

"Well, it is up to you if how you will interpret it," I answered her vaguely while laughing awkwardly

"Toge, anything to say?" Maki-senpai said.

"Uh, nothing?" He answered.

"You guys are making it more confusing!" Panda-senpai exclaimed.

"Do you want to go downstairs to have breakfast?" I whispered to him.

I heard Nobara and Yuji commenting something, but I didn't pay attention to them.

My boyfriend nodded, so I held his hand and started pulling him. Right after we close the door, I heard everyone shouting. Wow, my friends are so invested in our love life.

While going to the kitchen, I look at the man beside me. God, if this is just a dream, please don't wake me up anymore.

"You think it's okay to leave them like that?" I asked him while sitting on the stool.

"Hm, I think they already figured it out by now," he replied.

"I'll make you a coffee," he added.

While he is making coffee for the both of us, I started preparing some toasts. After a few minutes, we are sitting beside each other, eating our breakfast.

He suddenly pulled my chair closer to him and then put his arms around my waist. I chuckled a bit because of his actions.

"Cutie," I mumbled, then leaned closer to him.

"God, I love you so much, Y/N," he whispered to me.

"I love you, Toge," I said while blushing.

Will I ever get used to this kind of feeling? He's too good to be true. Do I even deserve him?

We are peacefully eating breakfast when Dad suddenly appeared in front of us. I almost drop the cup of coffee because I was surprised.

"Good morning, lovebirds," he said while grinning.

Dad sat down in front of us comfortably. He's just looking, observing the both of us.

"Whaaat?" I asked him.

"Come on, just confirm it to me already," he said while laughing.

"Sensei, she said yes last night," Toge said.

"Finally!" Dad said.

"My dear students, you heard them. You can go out now," He added.

"Oh my God! I knew it!" Nobara exclaimed while entering the kitchen.

"Congrats to the both of you! Yah, Toge! Take care of Y/N," Yuta-senpai said.

"Congrats," Megumi and Yuji both said.

Oh my God, this is quite overwhelming. But I'm happy that they easily accepted it.

I looked at Toge and saw how happy he is. He looked back at me then smiled while patting my head.

---

Note: Hi! Short update for today. I really can't think straight right now. Have you guys seen chapter 149 of Jjk? I already did :(( I couldn't concentrate on my quiz on my major subject because my mind was too focused on Jujutsu Kaisen.

I'll try to update again later or maybe tomorrow. Exam week will start soon!

Anyway, the owner of the pictures above are Jessica Jung and Park Chanyeol (EXO). But the icon of Y/N that I used is me :> I'm sorry.