7.

Two months had passed, and you're already comfortable with the new place. You also got closer with everyone, including the second-year students. Once a week, both classes conduct joint training.

While training with them, Gojo suddenly appeared in front of you.

"My cute daughter, I have a mission for you and Yuji-kun!" He said.

"Sensei, I told you to stop calling me that when we have a class or training." You said, emphasizing the sensei before calling Yuji.

"Yuji! We have a mission together!" You shouted excitedly, and you unexpectedly got everyone's attention.

They all went to where you at.

"Sensei, what is the mission about?" Yuji immediately asked.

"Well, curses are lurking around an abandoned park. Both of you can handle it." Gojo answered.

"But why me and Y/N? And come to think of it, I don't even know her techniques!" Yuji exclaimed after realizing an important thing.

You just laughed because you heard everyone else agreed to Yuji. You often go to missions alone.

"Don't worry. She is a good sorcerer. Just trust her, Yuji. After all, I trained her."

"Well, I trust her already, even if I don't know her techniques. She's good in close combat too!"

"Bye, guys!" The both of you bid your goodbyes.
"Bye, and take care!"
"Salmon."

After explaining the details, both you and Yuji went to the school entrance, and Ijichi-san picked you up using a car.

After some time, you already arrived in the park.

"Since Gojo-san already explained the situation, I will now put down the curtain. Good luck to the both of you!"

"Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure."

Both you and Yuji started walking into the park, observing the surroundings, when you suddenly felt cursed energy beside Yuji.

"Yuji! To your left!"
"Huh?"

He didn't get what you mean, and you don't have time to explain.

"Cursed technique: Gravity Manipulation!" You chanted while both of your palms are pointed beside Yuji.

Yuji was surprised after seeing three grade 3 curses flew up to the air because of your technique. While manipulating the gravity around the curses with your cursed energy, you threw them into the flock of another grade 3 curses going into your direction.

'That's seven curses already.' You said after finally exorcising it.

"So cool!" You heard Yuji exclaimed

"Yuji-kun, be more of your surroundings, please!" You said, worried.

"Yes, Y/N-chan. Sorry about that!" He answers before running to the other flock of curses to the left side of the park.

You tried observing him first to see if he can handle the left side by himself. When you saw that he's doing great, you went to the right side of the park to finish the mission.

After some time, you finally finished exorcising the curses. You patrolled the area one more time to make sure that no more curses are lurking around it.

You went to the left side and saw Yuji sitting on the grass. You immediately run towards him.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes, yes. Don't worry. I just sprained my ankle."

You helped him get up and put his arm to your shoulder to guide him. The both of you started walking, trying to go outside the park. Since Yuji is heavier, you tripped over and accidentally twisted your ankles too. You looked at each other eyes before laughing like an idiot.

"Y/N-chan, are you okay?"
"Hmm, yes! But I think I sprained my foot too." You said and started laughing again.

After that, the both of you walked side by side, guiding each other steps. Your feet started hurting a little more, but you decided not to say it to Yuji because you don't want him to worry.

/After the car ride/

Ijichi dropped the both of you at the entrance of the school.

"I'm sorry I can't accompany the both of you to the infirmary. I got an urgent request from principal Yaga." Ijichi said

"No, it's okay. Thank you so much for today, Ijichi-san!" You said and then bowed a little.

"Thank you, Ijichi-san!"

"Well then, I'll be going now."