43.

/4 months later/

A lot of things happened. We all grew up together as a team. I turned 18 two month ago with them surprising me.

Toge is still the same. He never changed. He's still the sweetest and the softest boyfriend. I love how he continuously checks on me. I love how he comforts me whenever I'm feeling down.

Oh God, I'm really nervous about what's going to happen later. His family is inviting us to their house for dinner. It will be the first time that I will meet them since our schedules never matched.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Toge asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous for later," I answered.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they'll love you. My mom is actually excited to meet you," he said.

"Gonna go back to training now. Don't stress yourself too much, love," he added, kissing me on my cheeks, and started running towards Yuta-senpai's direction.

I watched both of them to calm my nerves. What they are doing is more like playing rather than training! Are they really older than me?

*fast forward*

6 PM

We are now standing in front of a big gate. I started taking deep breaths to calm myself. Toge squeezed my hand then faced me.

"Y/N, calm down. I'm here, okay? Don't worry," he said.

"No, no. I'm fine. Just a little bit nervous," I said while laughing awkwardly.

The gate suddenly opened, and an adorable little girl who looks like Toge welcomed us.

"You're late, big bro!" She shouted while pointing at Toge.

She then looked at me, who was standing beside Toge. Her mouth dropped, and her eyes widened. I crouched down a little to meet her eye level.

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked, trying to strike a conversation.

"I'm Inumaki Chiaki. You're Miss Y/N, right? I always watch you on YouTube," she said while blushing a little.

"Really? Thank you, Chiaki. You're so cuteee," I said while patting her head.

"Chiaki, she's my girlfriend," Toge said while smiling at her little sister.

"Really? Then, can I call her big sis?" She asked excitedly.

"Of course!" I said, answering her.

"Then big sis, big bro! Let's go inside? Mommy and Daddy are waiting for the both of you!" She said and started running.

"Aw, your little sister is so cute," I said while averting my eyes on their mansion.

"Let's go?" He said, then gently pulled me.

After a while, we are already inside their house and were welcomed by a beautiful middle-aged couple.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, ma'am, sir," I said.

"I'm Gojo Y/N," I added while extending my right arm for a handshake.

"Good day, Y/N. It would be nice if you'll call us mommy and daddy. After all, you're already part of our family," the woman said, pulling me into a hug.

I looked at Toge, who was already smiling at me.

"Your family is so nice," I mouthed to him.

After the introductions, we went to their dining hall. The dinner was already served, so we all took a seat.

I became comfortable with them so quickly. They are so nice. While eating dinner, they are telling stories. They even said that they like me for their son.

We had fun chatting that we didn't even notice the time. It was already 9 in the evening.

"You should spend the night here. It's already late," Toge's dad said.

"I want big sis to sleep in my room!" Chiaki suddenly exclaimed.

*fast forward*

We are now in Chiaki's room. I am standing behind Chiaki, brushing her hair.

"Ne, big sis, please don't hurt my big bro, okay?" She suddenly said.

"Of course, baby. I love him so much," I said, murmuring the last part.

Someone knocked on the door. I looked at it and saw Toge's mom holding a tray with two glasses of milk.

"Good evening, lovely ladies. Drink this before you go to bed, okay?" She said while placing the tray in the table.

"Thank you...uh...," I'm trying to figure out whether I should call her mommy like what she said a while ago.

"Come on, Y/N. Don't be shy. I would be pleased when you will call me mommy."

"Thank you, mommy."

I got teary-eyed when I said the word 'mommy.' When was the last time I felt the motherly love? I can't remember the last time I called someone like that.

"Mom, you're making my girlfriend cry," Toge said while leaning on the door.

He was carrying pillows. He already changed into his pajamas.

"Tears of joy, Toge. Anyway, what are you doing here?" She said.

"I'll sleep in this room too," Toge answered while placing his pillows on the bed.

---

Note: I'm not sure if Toge has a sibling. But I think that it would be cute if he has one. Imagine how protective he will be.

Anyway, I won't be updating for the next 2-3 days since it is already our finals. I will be back soon! Please continue supporting this fan fiction. 💖