15.

I slowly opened my eyes, confused at first because all I can see is a white ceiling. I roamed my eyes, and I finally remembered what happened.

'Where's Yuji? Is he okay?'

There was no one else inside the room, so I tried getting off the bed. My stomach started to hurt. I walked towards the door while my legs are trembling. Just before I reach the door, my legs gave up, making me fall to the floor. I can't stand it. My whole body is starting to hurt so much.

'So this is the side effects of using the Corruption, huh?'

While I am trying to stand up, the door suddenly opened, and Toge-senpai went inside. His eyes immediately widened, seeing me sitting on the floor. He dropped the plastic bag he was holding and went to me. Toge-senpai carried me back to the hospital bed.

"Where's Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi? Are they okay?" I asked.

He didn't answer me. He looked at me with sadness in my eyes.

"Senpai? Answer me, please. Where are they?" I said, and my tears started falling.

The door suddenly opened, and everyone went in. Megumi and Nobara are there. But I can't find Yuji.

"Where's Yuji? Is he in another room? Let's go visit him, please," I said with a pleading tone.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, it's my fault," Megumi said and looked down.

"No! I don't get it! Please let me see him!" I started shouting while crying.

I started having a panic attack. I can't breathe. My heart is pounding so fast that it is beginning to hurt. I grabbed the left part of my chest as I try to catch my breath, still trembling.

"Y/N!" I heard my Dad said.

He immediately went beside me and looked into my eyes, helping me calm down. He gave me a pill, Benzodiazepines, making me drink it.

After that, he hugged me tight and said, "Shh, everything's gonna be okay."

I cried harder like a child in his chest. I heard him talk to everyone else, saying to leave just the two of us first. I heard the door open and close after that.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I was too weak. I couldn't protect them," I said

"No, no darling. It's not your fault. It is no one else fault."

Maybe crying too much made me feel so tired that I started dozing off again.