{Fashionably late}

The princes and princesses were having a meeting. But there was one problem, the prince of HermitCraft was late.

"Now, before we start, how about we introduce ourselves. I am Nikki Nihachu, princess of the pastries kingdom."

"I am Ranboo, prince of the end kingdom."

"I am Ash, divine spirit of the Fire realm and, well, burnt forest."

"I am Fade, royal of the Wattpad kingdom and lands." 

"I am TechnoBlade, or Techno, prince of the dream smp kingdom." All shuddered except Fade.

"W-we should explain our powers in case something happens. I can make delicious pastries no matter what I use, spread happiness, and become faster." 

"I can teleport, I have silk touch hands, and am immune to most attacks."

"I can do anything when it comes to fire and heat." Ash said while twirling a knife through their fingers.

"I can control anything I want and write out the future, past, and present." 

"I have immortality, strength, and a slight bit of magic."

"Wait, we're missing someone. Where is-"

Suddenly, someone walked into the room. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I was, um, doing things."

"Fashionably late, as always prince Grian?" Fade laughed.

"Guess so, heh." Grian said. He took the empty seat next to Techno. "Did you all do introductions?"

"Yes, now it's your turn. Socialize." Ash said, not looking away from their knife.

"Ok, I am Grian of the HermitCraft kingdom. My powers are building, luck, and being late." Grian said. Some laughs. 

"So, this meeting is about soulmates. We've all found ours except for Techno and Grian." Nikki said. 

"Ok, so?" Techno said.

"Well, we think you 2 might be soulmates." Fade laughed. Techno blushed.

"N-NO! T-That's impossible!" Techno stuttered. 

"How is it impossible?" Ash asked.

"..."

"Exactly." Ash stated.

"I'll start the process." Ranboo said. He stood in between Techno and Grian and took both of their left arms. He mumbled a spell and symbols showed up on both of their arms. Grian's was a brick block and Techno's was a drip of blood. Both were disappointed. Fade sighed, she didn't want them to be sad, he took out his notebook and wrote in their love section. 

'When Ranboo mumbled the spell, symbols appeared on their arms. They both had a rose. THEY WERE SOULMATES!'

Suddenly, the symbol on Grian and Techno's arm changed to a rose. Everyone was shocked. 

"H-how did that happen?!" Techno asked.

"That's impossible. Wait, FADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ash yelled. Fade got up and ran out of the room and out the hallway.  Ash chased them. Grian blushed. 

"Guess we're soulmates now huh?" Techno said. Grian turned red. Techno gave Grian a kiss before leaving. 

Should part 2 be

Angsty 

or

Steamy

I don't wanna write the word up above like that ever again-