Alternate ending 𝓐

"Hey, don't cry. What's wrong?" Fade asked. 

"They-they found out...about my cutting..." Purpled mumbled, tears streaming down his face. 

"I thought you said you stopped?!" Fade asked pulling out healing potions. 

"I-I did...for a little...."

"How long?"

"3 days is my record...." Purpled said.

"THREE DAYS?! PURPLED THAT'S SO SHORT!" Fade said in a scared tone.

"I-I'm sorry....I can't handle all this pain...it's the only thing that stops me from...."

"Don't even say it." Fade said. She rubbed some healing potion on Purpled's face using a cotton ball, and then looked at the arrow in his leg and arm. "Can I pull them out?" 

"N-NO!" Purpled stuttered while backing away.

"It'll only get worse if we don't take them out now." Fade said while crossing he arms. Purpled groaned, and pulled out the one in his leg, it hurt even more, but it was out. Fade poured some healing potion on it. Then Purpled turned his shoulder so Fade could see the arrow. She grabbed it and yanked it out. Purpled let out a small scream.

"OW! WHY DID THAT HURT SO MUCH MORE?!" Purpled yelled. 

"That arrow was much deeper. Also it was on your left arm." Fade said, targeting the left arm part towards the cuts. "I'm healing your cuts too." 

"No!"

"Why not?"

"I-I think I need to learn that it isn't the way to go. I need a reminder not to do it..." Purpled said lying.

"Ok, but then we need to go back to L'Manburg." Fade said. Purpled agreed. 

In L'Manburg

Sam insisted that Purpled should stay with him, to which he was put on house arrest. He couldn't do anything. All he could do is chat with friends on his communicator when Sam left. He'd usually ignore the 'dings' from late at night. They were usually death threats and insults. But, he had enough of it. He was tired from everyone. Tired of the threats, tired of being in house arrest, tired of not being socially active anymore, and tired of listing to everything Sam tells him. Purpled smiled and made a final decision. Why not just end it? No one would have to deal with him anymore. Purpled woke up early, not that he'd slept, and went to Sam.

"Good morning, you're up early." Sam said while taking a sip of coffee. 

"Yeah, I was wondering, I'm making this game and I need a lead. Can I have one?" Purpled asked.

"Sure, I actually have one here." Sam said. He reached into his inventory and pulled out a lead.

"Thanks." Purpled went to the guest room. He had made a chain form the iron Sam dropped and hung it on the ceiling. He tied the lead at the top and made a hole like a lasso. He then grabbed a chair and pulled it to where if he stood on it, his head would be overlapping the hole in the lead. He stood on the chair. Now the question was...

Stick you head in the hole or not?

He had many great friends, but many enemies. But outside all this pain, he had an amazing life. He had friends that all played BedWars with him, a great mom figure, and 2 amazing brothers. What would they think if they saw this? He didn't want to make anyone sad. 

.. After all, suicide doesn't stop pain, it brings pain to others that care for him. He decided that it wasn't worth doing. Throwing his life away because of being cooped in a house and not doing anything, even the insults. He knew that he shouldn't let some threats and insults ruin him. He grabbed the lead to tear it down from the ceiling with both of his hands, but at a bad time, Sam walked in.

"Purpled?! What are you doing!? P-please just step down! D-don't do it!" Sam stuttered.

"O-oh, Sam, I wasn't, I mean, I was but-" 

"C-come here! Get off the chair, away from the lead, come to me, please." Sam requested. He was crying. Purpled hopped down and trudged over to Sam. Sam pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry...I should have treated you better. Everyone should have....please...don't scare me like that...please...." Purpled hugged him back.

"I promise."

You got the good ending!

You survived :)

......