Blank Space

Bad looked through the list of names. He was part of the student council and had to mark students' grades. Until he came across a slot that didn't have a name. It was blank, no name, no grade. He hadn't memorized the names of the students so he didn't know who was missing. He walked around the school for a little bit until he ran into Puffy. 

"Oh, hello Puffy!" Bad said.

"Hi Bad. Are you looking for someone?" Puffy asked.

"Actually yes. There's a student name missing on my list. Do you think you might know who it is?" Bad asked.

"I completed my list. Try asking Antfrost or Punz, they might know." Puffy suggested. 

A/N: Yes, the student council is literally just the Eggpire 

"Ok, I'll make sure to ask them about it." Bad said.

With Antfrost and RedVelvet 

"Hello! Hey Ant, did you finish your list or do you have anyone missing on your list?" Bad asked.

"Hmm, no. I completed my list about 20 minutes ago." Ant said after thinking for a little.

"Ok, thank you for telling me. I'll leave you 2 alone now." Bad said while walking away. 

With Punz

Punz was standing in the hall with his 2 brothers, Purpled and Ponk. 

"Hi Punz! Did you complete your list?" Bad asked. Punz turned to look at bad.

"Yeah, just did. You?" Punz asked.

"No, I have a blank space on my sheet and I don't know who I'm missing." Bad said.

"Well, try asking students for their grade. Then if they aren't where they should be it might be them." Punz suggested.

"Ok, I'll try that. Thanks for the idea." Bad said.

"Of course." 

In the hallway by the bathroom

Bad paced through the halls asking students for their grades, when he saw a student come out of bathroom. He had black hair with a light blue strand. Bad had never seen him before. 

"Hello, are you new?" Bad asked.

"Yeah, so?" 

"I-I wasn't trying to be rude. I was just wondering if you have gotten a grade yet." Bad said. 

"Well, let's make a deal. If my name is on there then I'll leave you alone. And if it isn't then I get to kiss you." 

"I-what?! That is a mischievous bet and a complete invasion of someone's personal space!" Bad said.

"Well, I could just not help you. So do we have a deal?" 

"Ugh, fine. You're such a muffin head!" Bad said. "What is your first and last name?"

"Zak Diamond. But you can call me Skeppy." Bad flipped through the pages. No Zak Diamond. Shoot. "Did you find my name sweetheart~?" 

"N-no. But I'm not kissing you, that's just weird." 

"Aw, why not? I'm not that bad~" Skeppy said in a flirty tone. 

"No! And that's fina-" Bad was cut off by a kiss. He turned bright red. 

"See you after school sweetheart!" Skeppy said and walked away. Bad turned around and walked the other way, blushing.