Running away

Angst

George had enough. He had enough of everyone looking down on him; enough of everyone stealing and destroying his things; enough knowing that no one cares about him. He couldn't take it anymore. He packed everything he had that wasn't stolen and left his mushroom home. He then officially left the Dream Smp. He went off to find a new home, a home where he can start all over. No one could even notice that he's gone!...right?

A couple days later

"Hey Dream, have you seen George anywhere?" SapNap asked.

"No, I haven't seen him in days. Have you seen him recently?" Dream asked.

I literally just asked you where George was Dream, meaning I wouldn't know where he was!" SapNap spoke, making Dream sigh.

"Let's visit him."

Later

"George?"

"Sap, they left a note." Dream said. He read the note aloud.

Dear anyone who might be reading this,

If you don't know, I left. I am looking for a new home. I am looking for a new start. I am sick and tired of everyone stealing my stuff, looking down on me, being betrayed by my friends, and tired of being excluded and being known as the extra. I won't be coming back, period. Don't come looking for me, you will just be wasting your time. Goodbye.

Sincerly,

GeorgeNotFound 

Dream and SapNap were shocked to what they just read. George was missing. Dream and SapNap ran back to L'Manburg and got their horses. They ran to the woods, where the note was left. 

Part 2?