Prison AU

Karl was walking through the Prison. There were many inmates that he knew on the Court Field. Techno, Dream, Sam, Amaya, Chandler, Rosy, Ella, Sapnap, and Quackity. From the Intel Karl got from them, they were here because of murder. Karl himself was put in Prison for Illegal Time Traveling. He saw Quackity and sat down next to him.

"AYE! KARLOS! How are you ole friend?" Quackity said.

"Doing okay." Karl replied. He heard some bickering and turned to his left. He saw a fight happening.

"Aye a fight. Let's go check it out!" 

Karl stood up with Quackity and stayed back a little from everyone. He noticed that Techno and Sapnap were fist-fighting. Everyone could see that Techno was winning. Before it kept getting worse, Karl went in front of Sapnap, staring at Techno.

"Back off! It's not ok to randomly hit someone!" Karl yelled.

"Move over kid. He started The whole fight!" Techno said spitting blood. 

"You ran into me asshole!" SapNap yelled.

"Hey! What's the meaning of all of this?!" Officer Bad yelled. "You two, to your cells, NOW!" He ordered.

"Thanks for standing up to that bitch for me cutie~" Sapnap whispered to Karl, flirtatiously. Karl turned red, and he nodded.

"Ooh, is Karl in love with a criminal~?" Quackity asked in a flirty tone.

"Oh shut up Quackster." Karl said.

"Wanna hang with me and the gang?" Quackity asked.

"Eh sure why not." Karl said.