Just a stage kiss | DNF

Dream and George are best friends in high school. They both get good grades, are pretty popular, and are both in the drama club. They were putting on the play (note, this isn't an actual play, I just made it up) met you in a waiting line. The title is exactly how the play goes. A stranger is behind a different stranger in a waiting line, and they go on a Ferris Wheel together. They get to know each other, and then one kisses the other. Pretty cringe am I right? They end up falling in love and staying together forever. George and Dream did tryouts. George got Grayson emerald and Dream got Nicholas Greenwood. Aka, the 2 who were supposed to kiss. They got in their positions on the fake Ferris Wheel, and looked at the script. 

Dream: Grayson, I know we just met...but ever since I looked at you, I felt a spark in my heart. And I just couldn't help but fall in love with you!

George: Nick, I feel the same way!

Dream kisses George, the scene ends.

"Now that, was amazing! Dnf canon my friends!" Karl, leader of the drama club said. George turned bright red and covered his face in the bandana he was wearing.

"Awe, what's wrong Georgie? Cant handle a little stage kiss~?" Dream asked. This made George turn even redder. "If it was a stage kiss to you~" Dream said. 

"You know what, maybe it wasn't just a stage kiss!" George said looking up at Dream. Dream out both his hands on George's face and pulled him in for a kiss. 

"EW! GO FUCK IN THE DRESSING ROOM! YOU'RE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAGE!" SapNap yelled. Dream and George laughed. 

"Shut up sippy cup. It was cute." Quackity said. 

"I mean, we COULD take this to the dressing room~" Dream said in a flirtatious tone. George turned dark red. He turned around and left. Dream laughed and ran after him. 

"Cute...."