Missing brother

100th part let's goooooooooooo

Another request from Ash_Ten

Wilbur was shaking Techno awake.

"TECHNO! GET UP!" Wilbur yelled. 

"What do you want Will, it's 4:00am..." Techno groaned while sitting up. 

"Tommy! We can't find him anywhere! We heard a crash and now he's gone!!" Wilbur yelled. Now Techno was wide awake. He got up and ran out of his room. Phil was outside with a flashlight.

"TOMMY?! TOMMY WHERE ARE YOU! COME BACK!" Phil yelled. No response. Phil fell to his knees. Wilbur and Techno ran to him.

"Dad? Are you ok? We need to check the forest!" Wilbur said. Phil was clutching his hat and his wings were scrunched up. Phil nodded and stood up. He gave Techno and Tommy a flashlight and headed deep into the forest. Wilbur walked with Phil and Techno ran through the trees and bushes. It only got darker and darker but Techno didn't stop looking for Tommy. Then, he spotted 2 figures by the silver lake. It was Tommy and some other boy!

"Tommy?! Tommy is that you?!" Techno yelled. Tommy turned his head and mumbled a curse word. 

"Techno, it isn't what it looks like-"

"Tommy?! Where did you go?! We've been looking for you everywhere!!" Phil said. 

"I-I was seeing my friend..." Tommy mumbled. He wiped his nose and sniffed. "Are you mad...?" 

"Depends, who's your friend?" Phil asked.

"His name is Tubbo. He has a bad father so we come here to skip stones. His dad is always drunk."

Phil thought for a moment.

"Why don't we help your friend?"