Krew Fam Angst

The last few days hadn't been the best for the Krew Family. Gold was possessed by an egg, leaving her siblings in tears. Runner was outraged because some STUPID EGG controlled her sister! But, on Wednesday, June 8th, 2021, Funneh snapped. She grabbed all her weapons and went to the Holy Lands. She grabbed 5 bottles of holy water and all the items she had used to destroy the egg. Once she made it to the room covered in red vines and plants, she prepared to strike. The Eggpire was off with some people so this was the only perfect opportunity to destroy the egg.

She first tried her pickaxe. It made a small crack, but nothing else happened. She then grabbed her TNT and covered every bit of the egg with it. She then took out her flint and steel and set a TNT on fire. She backed up and watched the TNT blow up. She ran back and there was a huge crack with red goo seeping out of it. By now, Funneh had it. Her sister was in danger and she could end the Eggpire now. She screamed, stabbing her sword until the crack and using all her strength to open the egg more. The crack got bigger and bigger, and the voices got louder and louder.

'No! Stop!'

'You don't know what you're doing!!'

'You're making an awful mistake!!!'

'DON'T! STOP NOW!'

'STOP!! MY POWER!!'

'YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING!!!'

'NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!'

Funneh used the last of her strength to let the egg burst. The egg was no more, in it's place laid a pool of red goop and egg shell skin. Gold was finally back! 

Or was she...?

Funneh ran. She ran to the Krew house.

"Have any of you seen Gold?!" Funneh asked eagerly, excited to see her sister back to normal.

"No, why?" Draco asked. 

"She might be back to norma-"

Suddenly, Skeppy burst through the door. 

"All of you! This is an emergency! The whole eggpire just fainted! They're no longer red but they don't seem stable..." Skeppy panted. No...no this can't be right. Maybe they'll be normal when they woke up?

When they reached the hospital, they didn't know what to expect.

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't think Gold or any of them are going to last..." Ponk mumbled. 

"What do you mean?!" Rainbow asked frantically. 

"They lost too much of their strength. So much they can't even move their bodies by themselves..."

"W-what are you saying doc?!?!" Lunar asked. 

"They aren't going to make it...we don't know what happened but they just suddenly lost all power..." Then it clicked, Funneh was at fault. She broke the egg, that weakened their powers. That made them loose all control.

Funneh just killed her sister...

And other loved ones...