Rhyming

In this world, people rhymed when they were mad or sad. One day, Tubbo hears his friends talking shit about him. Little does he know it's just a prank, but he snaps.

"Yeah, I hate Tubbo. He's so annoying." Tommy said sarcastically.

"His voice is so high and annoying. He's also so short." Quackity said while letting out a fake laugh.

"I don't know why I platonically married him. I'm gonna consider the divorce." Ranboo said. Tubbo was shocked. 

"Guys...?" Tubbo mumbled.

"Hi Tubbo, we were just-"

"You know what Tommy, I don't want to hear it! How could you just go talking shit about me behind my back?!" Tubbo yelled.

"Tubbo, we-"

"I thought of you all as my friends and you betray me! You're the worst people on this damn Smp!"

"Tubbo it-"

"No, I hate J'Shlatt's guts, but here's something you can't comprehend! At least he has the guts, to not pretend to be my FRIEND!" Tubbo yelled.

"...Tubbo..." 

"You know what?! It's FINE!" Tubbo yelled. He turned around and walked the other way. Ranboo ran after him and pulled him into a hug.

"It was a prank...please don't hate us..." Ranboo mumbled. Tubbo felt a little bad. 

"You idiots..." Tubbo said. They all sat on the bench to talk things over.