Magical Apocalypse

Ash woke up in a dark void. They heard a voice.

"Please select one person to live besides yourself." 

"...Fade..."

"Fade selected. Thank you for your patronage." 

Ash woke up, back in their room.

"What the hell just happened...?" Ash looked out of their window. There was no one. "Wait..." Ash picked up their phone, 1 news notification. They checked it. AN APOCALYPSE?! NO NO NO!

"I'm glad I chose Fade to live, maybe I'll find her..." Ash noticed 2 items on their bed. Gloves and a necklace. The necklace was very pretty, it was a glowing grey color. They put on the necklace which made it glow more. They also put on the gloves, a red flow surrounded their hands. 

Fade woke up in the same dark void. 

"Please choose a human to live." 

"Ash."

"Ash has already been selected." Fade smiled. Fade decided to pick an enemy instead.

"SeenSven." Fade snapped. Fade was in a war against Sven, so she believed if he lived she could get revenge. She was after all, the revenge queen.

"SeenSven selected. Thank you for your patronage." 

Fade woke up in their cave. There were 2 items besides them. She picked them up. A bag and a ring. The ring was in the form of a crown, and the bag was plain black. She put a vase in the bag, as expected, it fell into a pitch black hole in the bag. It was in an infinity bag. She then wore the ring, it made a purple glow escalate from the middle gem. It was very pretty. 

Sven woke up, but he wasn't in bed. Or at the prison. He was in...a void?! Oh no, did Mythrodak do this?!

"Please select a human to live." 

"Mythrodak." Sven covered his mouth. Why did he have to say the first person who came to hismind.

"Mythrodak selected. Thank you for your patronage."

Sven woke up in the prison. There were items in his hand. A bracelet and a pocket watch. 

"Why did I get the pocket watch?" Sven asked. He put on the bracelet which made orange glitter appear. "Wow..." 

Mythrodak woke up, in what he thought to be the void he was destined to rot in, but instead he knew something was up. He got up and looked around. 

"Please select a human to live."

"...What...?" 

"If you do not select more people will die."

"U-um...Grian..." 

"Grian selected. Thank you for your patronage."

Mythrodak woke up outside the prison. He had a cloak over his shoulders and a pocket watch. He kept the cloak on, it was very warm. He turned the corner and saw Sven. He stood up quickly.

"How did you get out?!" Sven yelled.

"I-I don't know..."

"Wait, did you wake up with that cloak?!" Sven asked while walking over to Myth.

"Yes." 

"What else did you get?" Sven asked. 

"A pocket watch."

"Wait, I got a pocket watch too..."

"Does this mean...?"

"We have the same power..."