Exiled by a lover...

HA ALMOST DONE ALL YOUR REQUESTS ASH! TAKE THAT!

Also Schlattbur angst

Schlatt had thoughts running through his head, and all of them were about Wilbur. It was easy to say that he was in love with him, but he shouldn't be. They were sworn enemies. He had to get rid of his emotions. But how? Then it hit him. Exile. But he can't just exile Wilbur, that would seem too targeted. Maybe Tommy too? Yeah, that's good. 

The day of the exile was horrible for Wilbur. The man he had loved with all his heart had just exiled him without hesitation. Wilbur knew what he had to do. 

"Schlatt, can I tell you something before I have to go?"

"What?" Schlatt spat. Wilbur walked onto the podium and placed his hand on Schlatt's cheek. 

"Wilbur, whatever you're doing it isn't funny." Schlatt said in a cold tone. Screw it, Wilbur thought at the moment. He kissed Schlatt. Oh god he kissed Schlatt! In front of everyone!! Wilbur jumped off the podium and ran out of Manburg, Tommy following. Schlatt was shocked. He told everyone he needed to think for a little. 

In Schlatt's office

Schlatt P.O.V

Oh my god. He liked me back?! What have I done. I exiled him to get over him because I thought he didn't like he but he actually did.

I messed up...

And up above is poorly written angst :')