Spooky scary skeletons

AshSamPonk 

How many guys are you gonna win Ash-

Also I feel like you're just testing my skills at this point Ash

Try as you might, I will not stop

Tomorrow was Halloween. That was Ash's favorite time of year. Especially because no one suspected murder. Rip out someone's skull? Use it as decoration. Leave out a dead body? Decoration for a zombie. Chop off someone's body parts? Scatter them on a lawn to either frame or again, use them as decorations. He also liked it due to the fact he got to spend it with his boyfriends, Sam and Ponk. They were both so adorable. 

"Happy Halloween! How are you 2 on this fine evening?" Ash asked. He was making breakfast. 

"Well I'm having the best day ever because I'm here with both of you." Sam said. 

"And that's cause you love us." Ponk said.

"But especially me." Ash joked.

"Why you huh?" Ponk asked.

"Cause I have a fine ass~" Ash flirted. Sam put his head on the table laughing.

(This is a comment from my Ashbur chapter. F I N D  I T)

"Only spitting facts~" Ponk flirted right back.

7:00pm 

Trick or Treating

Ash went out first. There was a girl that was flirting with Sam and they wanted her dead. They didn't want to do much so they just drugged her and put her against a lamp post, making it look like she fell asleep during trick or treating. They also stole her candy cause why not. Then Sam and Ponk came out of the house. Ash gave both of them a peck on the lips and held both their hands. But then some guy came up to Ash.

"H-hey, please don't take this the wrong way because we just met but you're pretty good looking..." Ash didn't know hat to say. A guy was flirting with...them? This was a problem a yandere hadn't had to deal with. 

"U-um, sorry but I'm taken." Ash said. 

"By which one?" the guy asked.

"Umm, both..." Ash mumbled.

"Pfft, whatever. Goodbye..." the guy spat and walked off. 

"I'm sorry he treated you like that Ash. If you want we can go talk some sense into him." Sam said. Something was off, his voice was deeper and less calming and sweet. 

"Um, ok. Do you want me to wait here with Ponkie?" Ash asked.

"Actually Ponk was going to come too." Sam said.

"Yeah, you can wait here by the house. If another person tries hitting on you-" Ponk got cut off.

"I know the drill." Ash said before giving him a wink. They stood by the wooden post. But after 20 minutes Ash got worried. What if that guy hurt Sammy and Ponkie?! Ash grabbed a knife and ran towards the alleyway they went in. But Ash was shocked to what they were seeing, Ponk was stabbing the guy against a wall and Sam threw the body into an incinerator. Ponk turned his head and looked at Ash.

"O-oh...Ash! It isn't what it looks like-!" Ponk said while dropping the knife. Ash ran up to Ponk and hugged him. Ash turned to their right and gave Sam a kiss. 

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVED YOU THAT MUCH! I LOVE YOU 2 MORE THAN ANYTHING!" Ash exclaimed. Sam and Ponk were shocked, but then laughed. They sat by the incinerator talking about what was going on. 

"So, you're also a yandere?" Sam asked. Ash nodded with a smile. "That's...cool!"

"Hey Ash?"

"Yes Ponkie?" Ash aked.

"Can I get a kiss?"

"Of course hun~"