~My pretty princess~ (request)

Requested by: Ash_Ten

Schlattbur

Plot: Schlatt and Wilbur are at the beach, then Schlatt steps on a crab and falls but Wilbur catches him.

Wilbur and Schlatt were walking around the beach. The sun was setting, the sand felt nice to walk on, and the crab was a perfect shade of red- Wait, CRAB?! Schlatt looked down at the crab and tried not stepping on it, but it was too late. He stepped on it, and it pinched him.

"FUCK!" Schlatt yelled. He fell backwards. He thought he would fall onto the hot sand, but he didn't. Instead, he felt the warmth of someone's hands around his waist, keeping him up. He turned around and saw Wilbur. "T-thanks..." Schlatt turned pink. Wilbur lifted him up, not letting go of his waist.

"No problem, I think we should ask the crab if it's ok though." Wilbur said before letting out a chuckle. 

"Heh...umm....could you let go of my waist?" Schlatt asked. Wilbur turned him around and looked him in his eyes.

"Awe why?" Wilbur asked. Schlatt's cheeks started turning a light pink color. 

"C-cause-!" He was cut off by Wilbur.

"Do you feel all flustered? Your face says it all." Wilbur said tilting his head slightly. Schlatt put his hand over his now red face. Wilbur put his hand in his cheek. He was a little pink in the cheeks. "Um, Schlatt. Do you mind if I...um....kiss you?" Wilbur asked. Schlatt was a little shocked, but he had liked Wilbur for some time now. 

"U-Um, okay." Wilbur smiled and leaned down. He happily kissed Schlatt, and Schlatt kissed back. Schlatt felt his heart do backflips (like a fucking boss-). After they both pull apart, Wilbur let go of him. "You know, we should really thank that crab."

"Why? It pinched my fucking toe." Schlatt said.

"Not for that, but because if it hadn't, I wouldn't have kissed you." Wilbur explained. Schlatt giggled. 

"I guess your right Wilby~" Schlatt said in an attempt to flirt. But, it didn't work. Wilbur put his hands on Schlatt's face. He immediately turned red. 

"Awe, and your already flushing? That's cute." Wilbur said in a mocking voice. 

"I'm not cute!" Schlatt said in a playful mad voice.

"Of course, whatever you say my pretty princess~"