Yandere AU | Awesamponk

Note, I am terrible at writing Yandere stuff, so don't kill me if it's terrible

Warning: Gore, blood, and death. If this makes you uncomfortable I suggest you leave or skip this chapter.

Ponk P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed at home reading a book, when I got a notification on my phone. 

News : Good Afternoon everyone, today there is a murderer on the loose. Their name and identity is unknown, and have murdered 3 innocent people thus far. Please stay in your homes and lock everything you can for your own safety. Be cautious when you leave your house to get anything, who knows where the murderer could be lurking. That's all for today, again, stay safe and be cautious.

A murderer?! That isn't good. I turned off the TV and went downstairs to find Mom and Dad. They were usually arguing in the living room, but they weren't there. I checked the hall, not there either. I went to the kitchen and froze. I saw the most horrifying thing I've ever seen. Mom was on the floor, lifeless. She had a knife through her neck and laying in a huge pool of blood. Her head was damaged so much that you could see the brain. Dad was sitting on a chair. He had a knife on his back and his stomach was cut open. His organs were out and went from his stomach to the floor. His head looked decapitated too. All of this caused blood to get on the floor, walls, ceiling, and the door. I remembered that they were yelling earlier. Was this why they stopped? I was so confused, until I started realizing something. Was the murderer in my house?! I ran all around the house, checking if everything was locked. The doors were locked so they couldn't get through. I checked the windows, they were locked. I thought for a bit and tried figuring out what happened. They must've been in here when the stuff was locked. If Mom and Dad locked the stuff downstairs, and I was watching the news and locking the stuff upstairs, then they must still be in here! I ran upstairs to my room and locked my door. I grabbed what I could barricade the door and windows. I closed the blinds and hid in my closet. I looked out a little and heard footsteps. They were rather slow to be completely honest with you. I noticed a their shadow outside my parent's room.

"Are you in there?" The shadow walked in the room and came out. They walked to the bathroom, which was close to my bedroom. I saw the person's feet. Black shoes covered in blood and an organ on one. The person shook it off and walked in the bathroom. Fuck, I left my knife in there. I live with my dad, I need to defend myself sometimes. The person came out, covered in more blood. How?! There's no one in there! Wait, yes there is. My drunk grandma was taking a bath. He stabbed her... Now I had no family. Shit.

"You must be in here." They said as they easily pushed open the door. I swear I barricaded it! Are they that strong?! I watched the person look for something, and I closed the closet door when they looked away. I couldn't see them, but I tried to keep myself calm.

"Ponkie, you know you can't hide from me." It was a male, and he was out to kill me. I covered my mouth. Panicking. It was silent for a long time I peeked out, HE WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CLOSET AND JUST SAW THE DOORS MOVE. SHIT SHIT SHIT AAAAA! I closed it immediately, holding it closed with all my power. 

"I see you in there Ponkie, come on out~" I panicked. He knows I'm here. I started breathing heavily. I'm having a panic attack. I sit down in the corner of the closet behind 2 large bags I was going to use to run away. I couldn't see much, and the stranger wasn't walking into the closet. I started getting really really tired. All the stress. I could take a nap, wait, NO! There is a stranger out to kill you! You are not about to take a nap Ponk! I just sat there, hoping he would give up and walk away, but he didn't. I was scared for my life (literally). NOT THE TIME WRITER! (No breaking the 4th wall!)