Doomsday Angst cause I love to make ya cry

It was the doomsday war. People were dying left and right. Everyone was fighting. Pogtopia, Manberg, the Krew, the Squad, HermitCraft, and the Dark Duelers. 

A/N: All ships included. Ships are in the tags. If a name is like this Y/N:. Then it means it's in chat. That is all, enjoy da angst.

Amaya: Everyone who can fly meet at the top of the tower

Some people saw the message, others were too busy fighting. Draco, Funneh, and Lunar were fighting Foolish, Ant, and Punz. Alex (inquistormaster) was 1v1ing Gold who had been taken over by the egg. 

At the top of the place where TNT is falling (I dunno what it's called)

"Ok, we need a plan to stop this and FAST!" Chandler said.

"Great minds think alike, anyone got anything?" Grian asked. Nothing. "Ugh, this redstone is killing my eardrums!" Grian stomped on the redstone, breaking it.

"Wait, THAT'S IT!" Seen said. Mythro realized it too.

"Grian you're a genius!" Mythro said and ran to the other platform. 

"I am? I-I mean, thank you?" Grian said in a confused tone. Grian looked down and saw his lover in a 1v1. 

"Grian, I know what your thinking. You're worried for Techno. I am worried for Matthew too, but have faith in them okay? Techno is strong and is really good a fighting so trust him. But right now, we need to stop the TNT. I promise you that they will be fine." Amaya told Grian. Grian looked back at Techno's 1v1 battle and sighed. He nodded and Amaya smiled. She spread her wings and flew to a platform far away. When Grian was about to go help, he remembered something he regretted.

"Oh no no no..." Grian mumbled.

"What is it Grian?" Bad asked.

"I-I remember I did something I regret now..." Grian said.

"Well, spill the beans." Rosy said.

"I gave Techno an elytra." Grian said looking down.

"GRIAN!" Everyone yelled.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think it would mean much!" Grian said.

"Whatever, just make sure he doesn't fly up and see us." Chandler said while breaking a piece of red stone. 

Quackity was slain by TechnoBlade using [Orphan Obliterator] 

Tubbo_ went off with a bang using [Rocket Launcher] 

Tommy was struck by lightning 

"One last piece of red stone." Grain mumbled and stomped on it. The TNT droppers stopped. 

"Woo! Go Grian! Just saved the day!" Mythro said.

"Ha, thanks. I finally got my revenge on red stone!" Grian said. Everyone laughed.

"Okay, phase one, done. Onto phase two. We need to kill the Withers." Seen told everyone and pointed at one Wither that was chasing Jack Manifold.

"We'll have to fly down, any volunteers?" Chandler asked.

"I'll go. I have had a lot of experience with PvP." Rosy said. 

"I'm going too!" Amaya said. So 3 people already.

"I'm not the best at PvP, but I'll go." Grian said.

On the battlefield 

"Bad! BAD! Have you seen Bad anywhere?!" Skeppy asked frantically.

"Sorry Skeppy, I haven't! Check the Community House or Nikki's Bakery!" Quackity told him as he was holding back Philza's attack. Skeppy nodded and ran to the Community House first. Nothing but Ashes. Skeppy then ran to Nikki's Bakery. Same thing, nothing but ashes. He then ran out to other places before a certain someone flew down in front of him.

"Skeppy?! What are you doing here?!" Bad asked..

"I was looking for you! I've been worried sick! Where have you been?!" Skeppy asked frantically.

"I was on the platforms, a couple of us destroyed the red stone so the TNT won't fire. YOU need to get out of here!" Bad said.

"I'm not leaving unless you're leaving!" Skeppy said while pulling Bad into a hug. Bad sighed and hugged back. 

"I'm sorry Skep, it's for your own safety." Bad whispered to him. He pushed him into the Bakery right when rocks fell down. It blocked off the entrance.

"BAD?! BAD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" Skeppy yelled while punching the rocks.

"In there, you're safe. Stay there, I'll be ok." Bad said while flying away. 

"BAD YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!" Skeppy yelled while sitting against the wall.