LoVe Is DeAd

Go watch Ponk's lore stream. 😭.

Ponk was sitting in the community house with Foolish, playing chess.

"How are you so good?!" Ponk asked.

"Why are you so bad 😂." Foolish responded.

"Hmph. Meanie." Ponk mumbled.

"What was that Ponk?" Foolish asked.

"N-nothing." Ponk said. Ponk moved his night, which was taken by a bishop and put him in check. He groaned.

"Haha, you should pay attention to where you put your pieces." Foolish said.

"Ok ok." Ponk said. He had no choice but to move his king up one. Foolish moved his queen in front of the king and it was checkmate. 

"Good game." Foolish said. Ponk was shocked.

"How do you win every game?!" Ponk asked.

"It's not easy." Foolish said.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Ponk asked.

"Sure." As they were walking to the nether portal, Sam came out of it.

"Ponk?" Sam said.

"Awesamdude..." Ponk mumbled as he walked by. He was about to enter the Nether Portal, until Sam grabbed is right arm, stopping Ponk from walking through. Ponk yanked his arm away from Sam. "Leave me alone." 

"Come on Ponk! Let's go!" Foolish said. Ponk turned around and looked at Sam one more time before turning away and entering the nether portal with Foolish. Sam looked at the ground. He felt horrible. Like you know when you're having a super bad day when you wake up 30 minutes late, miss breakfast and the bus, have to walk to school, get a tardy slip, forget your homework, and then at recess you're playing kickball and the ball hits you right in the guts. Yeah, that's how Sam felt but 20 times worse.

"What have I done..." Sam mumbled. He walked to the prison and did what he had to, to get in. He went to the lava wall and watched the lava change certain colors. Then, out of no where, he felt someone put their hand on his shoulder. He turned and the person pushed him in the lava. It was Bad who pushed Sam. When he was burning to death, Sam then realized something. It was better if he was dead than being alive. Especially when it comes to this.

Awesamdude tried to swim in lava whilst trying to escape Badboyhalo 

It's over. Sam was gone. No longer to be dealt with in the Dream Smp.

Haha angsty ending 😈