Mcyt, Assemble!

Backstory: So Mythrodak gets captured by Dream and the wardens are going to save him, but they run into Fade and her friends

The 5 friends walked into the dark broken boiler room, they were searching for Dream.

"Um, people, if someone bites me and I turn into a furry and then I bite you I'm sorry-" Ninja was cut off by Ash

"I don't want another word out of you for the rest of the walk!" Ash snapped.

"What I'm trying to say is someone or something is coming."

Suddenly, a group of people jumped out from the hole and started attacking them! Sven threw a magnet and Fade's arm was trapped on the metal pole. Ninja was blasted down and Ray (Jjkay03) turned towards her.

"WOW WOW WOW PLEASE DON'T TURN ME INTO A FURRY!!!" Ninja yelled. She threw a web and Ray fell down. Sven put Ninja in a chokehold and Fade broke the magnet and pinned MiningBlob to the ground. She used her magic to start a purple flame and pointed it to the side of his face.

"Ok everyone stop! Chill the F out!" Sven yelled. He pointed his gun at Fade. "I'll ask you one time, where is Myth." Fade lifted her wolf mask.

"Oh, I'll do you one better! Who is Myth?!"

"I'll do you one better! WHY IS MYTH?!" Blob yelled.

"You better tell me where my friend is or I'm gonna a french fry your little freak!" Sven mumbled that last part.

"Oh yeah kill my friend I'll blast him, LET'S GO!" Fade yelled. She made the flame grow bigger.

"Do it Sven! I can take it!" Blob yelled.

"NO HE CAN'T TAKE IT!" Ray yelled.

"He's right, he can't." Ash said sternly.

"Don't wanna tell me? Fine, I'll kill every single one of you and then beat the crap outta Dream myself! Starting with you!!" Sven pointed the gun to the side of Ninja's head.

"Ok wait let me ask, what master do you serve?!" Ash asked.

"What master do I serve?! What am I supposed to say, Jesus?!" Sven exasperated.

"You're from earth?" Fade asked.

"No I'm from Germany!" Sven snapped.

"Yeah, that's on earth idiot!" Fade snapped back.

"Are you with Dream...?" Ninja mumbled.

"What..?! No! I'm trying to kill Dream, wait who are you all?!" Sven asked.

"We're the Watros bro!" Haxis said. Sven sighed and let go of Ninja. Fade got her foot off of MiningBlob and walked away.

"You're the one that Galaxy told us about!"

"...Galaxy...?"