🔥{Fashionably late part 2}🔥

Grian and Techno were walking through the market together, looking for fruit. 

"So now we just need blueberries and peaches..." Grian read from a piece of parchment. 

"I think the peaches are to the left and the blueberries are straight forward down that path." Techno said.

"Eh, let's forget about it. Do you want to hang out in the library?" Grian asked.

"Sure."

In the library

Grian was trying to get a book on the top shelf, but of course he was too short. 

"Babeee, can you help me get this book pleaseeee?" Grian asked.

"Hmm, depends, what do I get out of it?" Techno asked.

"What do you mean?" Grian asked. Techno walked over to Grian and pinned his to the bookshelf. 

"You know what I mean~" Grian turned to his left. Then Techno whispered something in his ear.

"Technooooo." Grian groaned. Techno laughed. Techno grabbed Grian's wrist and kissed him, is other hand on his waist. But the kiss got very, ahem, heated quickly. He left some marks and got some noises, but then someone walked in.

"Why am I hearing weird noises in here?" Fade asked. "Oh-"

Grian had his arms around Techno's neck and Techno had one hand in Grian's hair and the other lifting his leg up.

"Welp, I'm fucking out." Fade said and walked out of the library.

"Oh god..." Grian mumbled. He was clearly embarrassed.

"It's fine, we'll continue this later~" Techno reached up and handed Grian the book he was trying to get. 

In the meeting

"S-sorry I'm late guys I-I was doing things." Grian said. Techno walked in after him and grabbed his waist from behind.

"Techno is things." Fade said. Both Techno and Grian turned bright red. 

"Oh." Ranboo said.

"Oh..." Nikki mumbled.

"OH!" Ash yelled, nearly leaping in their chair.