If I die you're going down with me

Karlnap

Among us AU

Imposters: SapNap and Dream

Map: Skeld 

Karl walked out of cafeteria and into navigation, where he saw Fundy. 

"Hi Fundy, what task are you doing?" Karl asked.

"Download. It's almost done. What are you here for?" Fundy asked.

"Just looking around. I haven't played this game in awhile so I thought I might walk around the ship for a little."

"Cool. I'm going to look for 5up. See you around!" Fundy left navigation and headed up to 02. Karl exited navigation and went down to comms, where he saw SapNap. He was by trash, but when he walked away, the trash didn't come out. CAUGHT IN 4K! Karl ran to hit the button when the lights flickered out. 

"Oh honk..." Karl mumbled. He walked to electrical when he felt a hand grab his wrist and pull him somewhere. "HEY! CUT IT OUT!" Karl yelled. He heard a loud creaking sound and was pushed into a vent. He then heard a thud as if someone else fell into the vent too. The latch closed. 

"I know you saw me faking trash." SapNap said.

"SapNap? What do you mean..?" Karl said.

"Don't lie to me. I know you saw me." 

"So what?! If I die you're going down with me!" Karl said.

"Ha, guess we both better stay alive then. How about a deal, we go about this game together and stay alive, and I won't kill you. Deal?" SapNap asked while holding his hand out. Karl hesitated before shaking his hand. "Good, the other imposter is Dream. You stay here for now." SapNap said. He hopped out of the vent. Karl crawled in the vent, when he saw one in navigation open. He crawled towards the vent and saw George rubbing his head. 

"George? Why are you down here?!" Karl asked.

"One word, or should I say person. Dream." George graoned.

"Are you being held captive or something?" Karl asked.

"Yes. Dream said if I snitched I would die." George said.

"Same with SapNap. Should we go hit the button?" Karl asked.

"What if they catch us?"

"If they do, we either run to hit the button as fast as possible or we say we are doing tasks." Karl said. George nodded and they crawled to cafeteria. Karl grabbed a kitchen knife just in case. Dream walked in.

"What are you 2 doing?"

"We're just doing tasks." George said while walking towards download data. 

"Don't do tasks. You want us to win right?" Dream asked.

"R-right." George stuttered.

"Follow me. There's someone in storage I want to kill." Dream said. George ran after Dream. As soon as they turned away, Karl hit the button. 

"It's SapNap and Dream! I saw them vent!" Karl said while pointing to Dream and SapNap. 

"No! We were nowhere near you!" Dream said.

"I saw them vent too!" George said.

"I guess we're voting for Dream and SapNap." Fundy said.

Dream: 4

SapNap: 4

Karl: 1

George: 1

No one was ejected (tie)

Oh no. Karl and George ran and hid in electrical. They both jumped in the vent. Another meeting was called. 

"Ok, let's vote for Dream first and then SapNap." 5up said. Everyone agreed.

Dream: 8

Karl: 1

George: 1

Dream was ejected

They then got SapNap out and won the game.

"Woow, I can't believe you betrayed me like that!" Dream said to George.

"I'm not surprised Karl was smart enough to find a way to get me ejected. GG Karl." SapNap said.

"Thanks, love you." Karl said while giving him SapNap a peck on the cheek.

"Love you too."