𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔱...

Walli P.O.V

I haven't seen Purpled in days. He was usually on Hypixel 27/7. It was actually pretty concerning.

"Hannah, do you know where Purpled is?" I asked. 

"I-I don't know how to tell you this Walli....but....Purpled is dead...." 

Wait, WHAT?! No no no no no....she has to be lying! No way! He can't be!

"A-as in like he lost a BedWars game..?" Walli asked, hoping that that was the worst and they could still revive him. 

"Walli....he suicided on the Dream Smp 2 days ago...." Hannah said, covering her face. No. 

"Y-you have to be lying! Please tell me this is some sick joke!" I yelled. Hannah shook her head. I pulled out my now fixed communicator and called Gboy and Astelic. 

"Astelic! G! Something happened-"

'We know Walli. We're sorry we didn't tell you sooner' 

I was in complete shock. Was he...actually dead...? 

"Don't people respawn on that god damn server?!" I asked.

'Not if you suicide....' G said. I dropped my communicator. I immediately used the IP I promised never to use and joined the Dream Smp. 

Wallibear has joined the game

Dream: Who the hell is that!?

Tommy: You didn't invite him

Walli: Friend of Purpled's. Where was he before he died...