Locked in my mind | Part 3

It had been a few months in the hidden place with Mythrodak, and things were going really well. He had made several friends and was welcome like a family member. 

"Hey Myth, I'm going for a walk with Ash, wanna come?" Fade asked.

"Sure, where are we going?" 

"To take a look at Gaia's vault." Ash said.

"Ok, I'll be there soon." Myth put down his fishing rod and went over to Fade and Ash.

"So, why are we going to Gaia's vault again?" Myth asked. 

"I want to see what Seen and his group of benturis are doing." Fade said.

"Benturis?" 

"She saw Raya and the last dragon today." Ash said.

"Oh." The trio went to the gates and exited the land. They ended up in the same rooftop forest they had rescued Mythrodak from. But for some reason, SEEN AND HIS WHOLE CREW WAS PATROLLING THE FOREST!!!

"Oh sugar honey ice tea..." Fade mumbled. 

"Myth? Oh my god is that you?!" Deaf yelled.

"Oh no no no..." Myth mumbled. Deaf ran up and hugged him, this caught Myth by surprise.

"Oh my gosh we missed you so much! Where did you go?!" Deaf frantically asked. 

"Y-You missed me...?" Myth asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't we?" Deaf asked.

"You tried to put me in a void." Myth said without any emotion.

"...Myth, we all regret that. We went too far with trying to contain you..."

"Deaf what's going on over here-" It was Seen. Crap crap crap crap. 

"Myth...?"

Part 4 will come, I just needed to do a cliffhanger